SOLD: FS: Integra DHC 9.9 Surround 7.1 PreAmp Processor

SOLD
Price: $700
Item Condition: excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sheidow Park
State: South Australia
Payment Method: PayPal. EFT . Credits Cards including AMEX
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information:  This pre-pro is in excellent condition with one fault, the unbalanced output for CENTER channel is not working reliably and so I have been using the XLR output instead ( XLR to RCA adapter included ). 

The remote control is brand new within last 6 months. Perfect for a projection install where a Dolby ATMOS setup is not the immediate plan.

The unit is high class, I am very happy with it except it only does up to 7.1 and no 4K pass through. 

Original box is supplied so can be shipped to you anywhere ( free delivery to metropolitan cities ), for country please request quote.

Pricing is very fair, there is a similar unit on ebay for $500  but it is very rough and missing it's feet and box.

I can also supply ( extra $200 AUD  ) a HDFury AVR Key that I have been using to route lossless audio to the Integra from Apple TV ( or any single HDMI 4K source) , this solves the problem of 4K video and/ or missing out on lossless audio decoding.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DSC_0972.jpg

DSC_0970.jpg

DSC_0971.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

DSC_0974.jpg

DSC_0975.jpg

DSC_0976.jpg

DSC_0979.jpg

DSC_0980.jpg

DSC_0981.jpg

DSC_0982.jpg

DSC_0983.jpg

A little eager to do this soon, Now includes the HDFury AVR Key for free , only to members of stereo.net, will not be offered on ebay.

This saves you $250, only available while this thread is open, then I go on ebay with the AVR key

If you need support for multiple 4K sources, you could purchased say a HDMI Switcher that supported 4k@60Hz + HDR such as this one for $69.50:

https://www.ezyhd.com.au/shop/hdmi-switcher-4k60-hz-hdr/

Then plug all sources into the HDMI Switcher, with the Switcher output going to the  supplied HDFury AVR Key 18Gbps (which would route Video to 4K Display and Audio to the Integra DHC 9.9). You would have a very workable solution for using multiple 4K sources .

The HDFury AVR Key 18Gbps was built specifically for this situation. See:

https://www.hdfury.com/product/avr-key/

Anyway, GLWS

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, bizzibee said:

If you need support for multiple 4K sources, you could purchased say a HDMI Switcher that supported 4k@60Hz + HDR such as this one for $69.50

Thank you for informing the forum of the extra required information. To that end, my final offer is I will take off this $70 so they could buy such a device, making for a total price of $630 delivered with the AVR Key

I'm going on holiday in a week, needs to be completed by next Friday

1 minute ago, powerinnumbers said:

Thank you for informing the forum of the extra required information. To that end, my final offer is I will take off this $70 so they could buy such a device, making for a total price of $630 delivered with the AVR Key

I'm going on holiday in a week, needs to be completed by next Friday

You're welcome. It is a great opportunity for someone to get a quality Integra Pre/Pro. The combination of the HDFury AVR Key 18Gbps  with a 4K HDR Switcher overcomes any limitations. As I said, a great opportunity for someone.