WITHDRAWN: FS: NAD C658 BluOS Streaming DAC with Dirac Live

Price: $
Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sunshine Coast
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal+3%, Bank Transfer, Cash on Collection
Reason for selling: Great Product, it's just me!

Can Ship to most cities for $30.00

Further information: 

RRP$2599

3 weeks old, AS NEW Impeccable condition with all accessories most still in the plastic, suit new buyers.

You can see my posts in the owners thread about how I found the C658 in use. But basically this thing is extremely powerful, Dirac is a game changer for sure and it seamlessly integrated my subs with my fronts which was the main reason I purchased it, so that box was ticked.

For years I have listened to my music without any eq or bass or treble, I've been all about tweaking placement of speakers etc. to get the most out of my gear.

The eq capabilities on this thing are insane, you seriously feel like you have your own recording studio,  you can tweak the sound to within an inch of its life which for some would be heaven, but for me its made me a little obsessive compulsive! I know for a fact that if I invested more time in getting the sound right I would definitely get there but given where I've come from I'm making a gut call early and going back to the basics. What that is I'm not entirely sure at this stage but will see if this gets snapped up and go from there.

Anyone that's ever brought things from me knows I look after my gear probably better than my kids so be assured this unit is in impeccable condition, not a mark on it, and comes from a smoke free home.

WARRANTY - Balance of 2 year warranty (Owned for 3 weeks) will be transferred to new owner.

Link to the SNA Owners Thread: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.ell 

IMG_0148.thumb.jpg.151793f2eb1c1a801726ec0739e4553a.jpg

Edited by Hi-Fi Whipped
  • Like 1

Just now, Lil Caesar said:

did you upgrade to the full dirac and if so - is that also easily transferable ?

Yes I did mate and unfortunately doesn't appear to be transferable, but I'm sure we may be able to work out a way for the new purchaser to trial it on my account??

Would need to look into it.

4 minutes ago, Hazzzy said:

Do you have to use this as a pre amp for dirac to come into play or can it be used with my pre amp?

Can be either. I used it as a DAC with fixed volume output into my AVR, others use it as a standalone DAC/Pre and use the Variable volume of the Nad to control a power amp.

Sorry, when I said "powerful" I meant feature packed!

Edited by Hi-Fi Whipped

1 hour ago, Hazzzy said:

Do you have to use this as a pre amp for dirac to come into play or can it be used with my pre amp?

Hi Hazzy ,

I am using mine as a Streamer only  into my ATC Pre with fixed Volume as Dean said above....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hi-Fi Whipped said:

Yes I did mate and unfortunately doesn't appear to be transferable, but I'm sure we may be able to work out a way for the new purchaser to trial it on my account??

Would need to look into it.

Change the password and get buyer to login using your email.

Worse case, buyer has to fork out USD100 but buyer is already ahead for a 1 week old unit.  GLWTS...

• Like 2

On 09/03/2020 at 10:00 AM, Lil Caesar said:

Believe me I'd love to take this but aside from the SWMBO issue (which i could handle) there is now the stockmarket in free fall so Hi-Fi has to wait.

Stock market bouncing back and a price drop of $100 to $1880, you are way ahead compared to just 48hrs ago surely! ?

I noted in the pics you have the fixed volume level set at 0db which is way above the -20db recommended setting. 0db will introduce some pretty nasty distortion levels. Just a thought. 

15 minutes ago, Mpr_65 said:

I noted in the pics you have the fixed volume level set at 0db which is way above the -20db recommended setting. 0db will introduce some pretty nasty distortion levels. Just a thought. 

Yeh I took the pic after I’d calibrated, adjusted the volume to suit before listening, so no distortion.

• Like 1