FS: MY ENTIRE VINYL COLLECTION !!!!

Price: $30
Item Condition: As described
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Jannali
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash or PayPal
Reason for selling: Need to start saving

Further information: 

I’ve decided that I’ll sell the collection individually. The Discogs link has all the vinyl itemised in the for sale section  !!! 

The time has come for me to sell off my entire vinyl collection ??? my wife and I need to start saving so we have any chance of buying something in the Sydney market before we are 91 

Please check out the Discogs link attached below for a full itemised list of what is in my collection.

https://discogs.page.link/JfvS

My collection is full of awesome lps, hardly any crap !! No classical, country or op shop rubbish , only quality vinyl as you’ll see when you check out the link.

As for pricing , I tend to go off somewhere roughly around the median price point depend on condition and rarity, The sale is to go through SNA not Discogs please. 

Cheers for checking them out !!! 

SNA donation will be donated once the majority of the collection is sold 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

40A6B9C2-7532-43C6-BF4D-DFD79830B601.jpeg

Edited by ChrisHooton
Added an asking price
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, metal beat said:

Remove John Farnham from the first page and you can probably charge 15k ?

Shane I'm sure you have some JF in your collection. You just won't admit it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry that there’s a couple of John Farnham vinyl in the collection, they are my wife’s as well as the cat Stevens lps. But I just listed the whole lot , sorry I didn’t realise that he wasn’t well liked around here ???

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Administrator
2 hours ago, ChrisHooton said:

Sorry that there’s a couple of John Farnham vinyl in the collection, they are my wife’s as well as the cat Stevens lps. But I just listed the whole lot , sorry I didn’t realise that he wasn’t well liked around here ???

He is, and country is great - just too many snobs here ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChrisHooton said:

Oh typical - blame the woman !! LOL :hyper:?

I like Cat Stevens - btw - have a greatest hits albums of his and love it  !!

Edited by April Snow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, April Snow said:

Oh typical - blame the woman !! LOL :hyper:?

I like Cat Stevens - btw - have a greatest hits albums of his and love it  !!

Ha ha no blame, it’s just the truth they are her additions to the collection 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChrisHooton said:

If anyone is interested in buying, I’m open to selling them off in a few larger lots not just all in one go. Feel free to pm me with any questions whatsoever and I’ll do my best to answer you ASAP , Cheers 

I have already PM'd you with my interest, but when you are looking at small options please let me know - thank you

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, andyr said:

Seriously - you say $14K for the lot - without saying how many LPs there are???  ?

(IOW are you looking at $5 per album ... $10 per album ... or $100?)

Andy

The Discogs page says there's 306 albums.  Is that right @ChrisHooton?

11 minutes ago, ChrisHooton said:

There are 306 items all up including box sets , $14k is the median Discogs value not an amount that I’ve put in 

Discogs median values are based on individual sales.

Edited by Tasso
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aperalim said:

"...$14k is the median Discogs value not an amount that I've put in"

Sorry ChrisHooton if I am confused  –  you actually said earlier you wanted $14K ONO for the whole lot?

"Asking $14000 ono for the whole lot !!!"

And this is the price in the Classified listing's heading??

Yes I meant I didn’t go out and put my own prices for each vinyl in and come up with a price . The $14k price came from using the Discogs median price range as a guide , as its the same price guide I use to sell the vinyl I’ve sold off in the past . And I put in or nearest offer as I’m negotiable. I understand that my collection won’t be everyone’s cup of tea and the price as well but all I can say is the collection is my cup of tea and if you’re not happy with it or the price just move on to the next ad. I’m not trying to force anyone to buy it at all, just thought I’d give it a shot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisHooton said:

Yes I meant I didn’t go out and put my own prices for each vinyl in and come up with a price . The $14k price came from using the Discogs median price range as a guide , as its the same price guide I use to sell the vinyl I’ve sold off in the past . And I put in or nearest offer as I’m negotiable. I understand that my collection won’t be everyone’s cup of tea and the price as well but all I can say is the collection is my cup of tea and if you’re not happy with it or the price just move on to the next ad. I’m not trying to force anyone to buy it at all, just thought I’d give it a shot. 

Yes of course understood now – I was simply just trying to understand what kind of an offer you might accept.

GLWTS

Just now, Aperalim said:

Yes of course understood now – I was simply just trying to understand what kind of an offer you might accept.

GLWTS

Happy to receive any reasonable offers mate , all I can say is no right. If you have an offer you’d like to throw out there please feel free to PM me .