Sign in to follow this  
sly_bastard

Sennheiser deals at David Jones

MSRP $1599.00 Deal Price $872.00

Deals for the extra 10% end today and not sure about the iem reduced price but the ie800s seems like a decent deal. Not sure if they top tier or compare well against something like the Sony ier series but someone might be looking for some at a decent price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By likearake
      Item Condition: Used / Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Excellent condition. Very low usage. More details: https://www.en.oriolus.jp/product-page/oriolus-reborn

Comes with 4.4mm cable only. Only thing not-original is that I removed the memory sheath from the PW Audio cable.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By audiboi
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Wolli Creek, NSW State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, PayID, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Too many headphones. Further information: Clearing out some inventory - turns out I haven't used this in a over a year. They're in excellent condition, and pads are still excellent. I have too many headphones, so clearing out some space.

Photos: 

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9.9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove 2066 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Do not have the amplifier to utilize this connection Further information: 
      This is the genuine Sennheiser balanced cable with the 4 pole xlr for the HD800/s. It retails for $479 from addicted to audio. It is as new, never used, never even plugged in. Happy to post at buyers expense. 
      Photos:

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9.9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Do not have the amplifier to utilize this connection Further information: 
      This is the genuine Sennheiser balanced cable with the 4.4mm Pentaconn plug for the HD800/s. It retails for $479 from addicted to audio. It is as new, never used, never even plugged. Happy to post at buyers expense. 
      Photos:

• By Mightygrey
      Item Condition: Excellent. 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR; moving to solely open-back set-up Further information: 

Hey, thanks for taking a look. I'll probably regret this in a couple of month's time, but I've decided to let my beloved ZMF Eikons move on to somewhere where they're going to get a lot more head-time. 

I'm the first and only owner of these, having bought them directly from ZMF in January 2018. At the time Zach at ZMF had released a limited edition run of "Barnyard" oxidised Cherry Wood Eikon + Atticus, and I knew it was time to jump on a pair having auditioned both at a local Sydney meet. They're a great match with both low-impedance solid state and OTL tube amplifiers, and respond VERY well to parametric EQ. 

I've loved the natural timbre and sweet balance of detail and organic tone, but I'm working from home these days and I'm looking to move to a TOTL open-back headphone - I'll happily consider a trade for a great-condition Sennheiser HD800s or Audio Technica ATH-ADX5000. 

The wood finish looks superb in real life, photographs don't really do it justice - they're in essentially brand-new condition having been absolutely babied and always stored in their case.  

They'll be sold in their original ZMF Pelican waterproof travel-case; 2 x stock cables (3.5mm and 6.3mm) and an upgrade OFC cable (6.3mm). 

Happy to answer any questions, thanks for looking. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.