Sign in to follow this  
sly_bastard

Sennheiser deals at David Jones

MSRP $1599.00 Deal Price $872.00

Deals for the extra 10% end today and not sure about the iem reduced price but the ie800s seems like a decent deal. Not sure if they top tier or compare well against something like the Sony ier series but someone might be looking for some at a decent price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:
      Selling used Campfire Audio Solaris Special (limited) Edition (only 900 units selling/sold around the world).
      It is in perfect condition (no scratches, no dents, it is in perfect working order).
      It comes with its silver colour stock cable, ear tips, warranty card, leather case & box.
      I am just selling this IEM (In-Ear Monitors) as I have too many in-ear headphones/ headphone and earphones.
      It provides well 'balanced' sound please read reviews online
      thank you.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Thebs
      Item Condition: Used - Excellent condition, 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ADELAIDE State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Too many IEMs  
      Purchased in mid of 2019, used around 200 hrs. But the stock ear-tips was barely used due to I'm prefer foam tips. Selling it because recently I've got few IEMs with different flavors. Comes with original boxes and all accessories for both IEM and cable.

It is a very good sounding IEM with a familiar ATH's sound coloration. The overall sound can be described as clean and articulate with exceptional sound image and sound stage. Neither too bassy and has a nicely tuned treble as well. 

About ATH-CKR100iS (MSRP $499):
      Dual phase push-pull drivers (13 mm x 2, with pure iron yoke) provide extended frequency response by reducing inter-modulation distortion Aluminium stabiliser ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction High-rigidity titanium housings eliminate unwanted resonance In-line control with mic for calls and controlling music playback Detachable 1.2 m cable, with A2DC connectors Includes silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L) and carrying case Frequency Response:  5 – 45,000 Hz Sensitivity:  110 dB/mW Impedance:  12 ohms More specs can be found here: https://audio-technica.com.au/products/ath-ckr100is/ About HDC213A/1.2 (Apprx. $190):
      High-purity copper wire (6N-OFC+ OFC) for precise signal transmission Flexible PVC sheathed detachable headphone cable Audiophile headphone cable compatible with ATH-CKR100iS, ATH-CKR90iS and ATH-CKS1100iS headphones Terminated in 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo output mini-plug, L-shaped, and A2DC input connectors  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Neo
      Item Condition: 9.9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove 2066 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This is the genuine Sennheiser balanced cable with the 4.4mm Pentaconn plug for the HD800/s. It retails for $479 from addicted to audio. It is as new, never used, never even plugged in. Happy to post at buyers expense. 

Photos:

• By Sonny01
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Yagoona State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need money to buy a P5 Michi Pre-amp to pair with Michi M8s Further information: only 3 months old. Still under warranty. I have the original box and the receipt for 2 year warranty. Purchased on 31/03/2020 at Addicted to Audio Newtown. Only 157 hours played. Still looks and feel brandnew. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Rheme
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mascot State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup- Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling my one year old Sony IER-M9, first owner. Due to Covid I have been using my IEMs a lot less and use my full sized more. 
      The M9 is my secondary IEM as an alternative/complimentary to my Kaiser 10 CIEM, hence it gets less head time. 

I have only used the ML sized hybrid tips and unbalanced cable. The other components are pretty much pristine.

Preferably pickup, shipping cost at your expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ