MSRP $1599.00 Deal Price $872.00

Deals for the extra 10% end today and not sure about the iem reduced price but the ie800s seems like a decent deal. Not sure if they top tier or compare well against something like the Sony ier series but someone might be looking for some at a decent price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Price: $ Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: love the u18t so going to try custom version. Further information:
      If not sold in 7 days, I will just keep it and forget about the custom

I bought this IEM (RRP $4599) from a good member of Stereo.net.au in February. I did not want to sell it because I have enjoyed it a lot but I decided to try custom version of it, hence cannot keep both universal and custom u18t.
      This IEM was purchased from Minidisc in February 2019, and still has 11 months of warranty left. 
      It is in excellent condition, no visible dents or scratches.
      I kept them in Dignis Arca case with dehumidifier and again in Pelican case to avoid humidity and damage.
      It comes with original box, original case (have not used it), original cable, Apex m20 and m15 modules and receipt.
      *brown colour cable is not included*

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By RadBrad
      Price: $220 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Manly State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: In excellent condition. Latest revision with improved pads and removable 2.5mm connects. Comes with original box, 3.5mm cable and 6.3mm adapter

• By yannakout
      Price: $3500 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Frenchs Forest State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash, ETF Reason for selling: stuck in Sydney due to the virus problem. Was meant to be on my way to Europe but now I’m stuck without a job and for who knows how long... Extremely regretful sale. Further information: 
      Purchased at Minidisc in Chatswood about a month ago and am very satisfied. They sound great even out of your phone (much better out of a good DAC, I used the RME adi 2 DAC). 
      comes with All original packaging and a receipt too.

i was a cable skeptic but after trying the full effect audio range and noticing differences with all of them, this was the one. It is clearly noticeable with improvements. Wider soundstage, more detail, better separation, more air in the treble 

RRP = $4,718
      U12t = $3,299
      Leonidas cable = $1,419

to me they are the BEST IEMs and I prefer them to the u18 or tia lines.

I am happy for you to audition them if you bring your own ear tips.

theres no way I would sell them if I didn’t need extra money to sustain myself over the next few months. 

• By Klaus220
      Price: $400 Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information: 
      In great condition, originally purchased on December, 2019. (RRP $729)
      It is one of the best IEMs IMO under $730 AUD. Just selling them because I have other high-end IEMs (e.g. Tia Fourte, U18T etc)
      Feel free to audition them, thanks.
      Open to offer.

• By Analogital
      Item: Hifiman HE4xx headphones
      Price Range: ~200
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Hi there looking for these headphones and shipped to Canberra. If it comes with mods that would be even better!

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).