*UPDATED - MOORABBIN RECORD FAIR 1/3/2020 - PART 3- BEATLES

Here's a potted view of the recent Moorabbin Record Fair, on Sunday 1/3/2020 in Melbourne.

I thought it most valuable for you, to cover entire collections of some artists - in this case for Part 1, it was 2 whole boxes of interesting Pink Floyd releases from one regular vendor. And then The Mac, The Church, The Doors, Hendrix and Cream in Part 2.

Part 3 has The Beatles, and more, and they are coming soon.

Hope you enjoy.  :) 

https://youtu.be/ZPJDKdgdlXw 

970620950_moorabbinfair01032020finalthumb.PNG.fb65e6470e493c8e20758d357ade2b96.PNG

Edited by candyflip
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 05/03/2020 at 11:25 AM, candyflip said:

Here's a potted view of the recent Moorabbin Record Fair, on Sunday 1/3/2020 in Melbourne.

I thought it most valuable for you, to cover entire collections of some artists - in this case for Part 1, it was 2 whole boxes of interesting Pink Floyd releases from one regular vendor. And then The Mac, The Church, The Doors, Hendrix and Cream in Part 2.

Part 3 has The Beatles, and more, and they are coming soon.

Hope you enjoy.  :) 

https://youtu.be/ZPJDKdgdlXw 

970620950_moorabbinfair01032020finalthumb.PNG.fb65e6470e493c8e20758d357ade2b96.PNG

Wow a lot of PF copies there.  Vinyl is now a bit like Aussie real estate pricing, if you already are sitting on it you are sweet, if just getting into it is damn expensive

nice filming 

Edited by Demondes
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Demondes said:

Wow a lot of PF copies there.  Vinyl is now a bit like Aussie real estate pricing, if you already are sitting on it you are sweet, if just getting into it is damn expensive

nice filming 

There are still plenty of bargains to be had - one vendor doesn't necessarily represent the mass, of course.  :) 

I saw lots of great prices on a number of stuff.

Thanks for the comment on filming - my better half will be chuffed.

• Like 1