Sign in to follow this  
martin64

EOI: PMC 5.21 speakers in piano black

Price: $1900
Item Condition: excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact
Suburb or Town: Heatherton
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal or cash
Reason for selling: too small fro my room

Further information: Recently moved to a new place and is just to small for the larger open area I have. These are excellent stand mounters and for 100 dol extra I can include stands. So far its EOI but lets see what happens

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190421_180239.jpg

I cant believe the number of great speakers that have come up in the last week or so.   PMC, Spendor, ATC, etc.  Never rains but it pours.  GLWTS 

I really dont want to sell these. Will have to go for a speaker with more drivers but i will not sell cheaper and if not sold i can not be fussed. They will then go to my second system. 

18 minutes ago, martin64 said:

I really dont want to sell these. Will have to go for a speaker with more drivers but i will not sell cheaper and if not sold i can not be fussed. They will then go to my second system. 

agree .... don't let them go for a song (pun intended for a hifi forum)

These are brilliant little speakers. I recently thought about upgrading mine and auditioned some well known brands upto 4 times their rrp and whilst some aspects were better none tempted me enough to change. Someone will be getting excellent speakers for an an equally excellent price.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MKSOUND_HT
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Rowville State: Victoria Payment Method: Reason for selling: Extra Info: Shipping is very much preferred. Have original boxes so they are all ready to go. Will happily check a quote for anyone interested (or semi interested)  
      Item:  Q Acoustics Concept 40 Floorstanding Speakers (Gloss Black)
      Item Condition: New in box. Sealed
      Price: $1350 -
      https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q-acoustics-concept-40-floorstanding-speakers-pair.html

The Concept 40 is Q Acoustics' flagship floor-standing speaker delivers an unparalleled sonic performance. The Concept 40's extraordinary soundstage, dynamics and sheer musicality is achieved by incorporating its bespoke drive units into a 'GelcoreTM Construction' cabinet which allows the drive units to perform at their very impressive best. Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex with Double Woofer, Bass Unit: 2 x 125mm, Treble Unit: 25mm, Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 53Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 8ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm, Sensitivity: 90dB, Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz  
      Item: 1x pair of Q Acoustics Concept Series Speaker Stands (White)
      Item Condition: New in box. Sealed
      Price: $320 -
      https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/concept-20-speaker-stands.html

Dimensions H/D/W mm: 655 x 240 x 386 Weight: 12kg

Photos:

• By MKSOUND_HT
      Item Condition: Brand New - Sealed in Box Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Rowville State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal / EFT Reason for selling: Went another direction RRP $1800

Further information: 
       - Gloss Black

The Concept 40 is Q Acoustics' flagship floor-standing speaker delivers an unparalleled sonic performance. The Concept 40's extraordinary soundstage, dynamics and sheer musicality is achieved by incorporating its bespoke drive units into a 'GelcoreTM Construction' cabinet which allows the drive units to perform at their very impressive best. Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex with Double Woofer, Bass Unit: 2 x 125mm, Treble Unit: 25mm, Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 53Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 8ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm, Sensitivity: 90dB, Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz  
      Photos: 

Photos:

• By smmred
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information: 
      Everything in excellent condition, I no longer have anything to drive them

2 x Krix Monitor 150 Speakers (black)
      2 x Stands, manufacturer unknown but I suspect they are Krix.   Vertical post is meta
      4 x cables.  2 x banana plugs on both end, 2 with banana  plugs on one end only

I would like to sell everything as one lot.
      Pickup is from Canberra.

Happy to answer questions or take more photos on request

Edited:
      - Updated condition to "good" as I found some flaws I hadn't see in the poor light
      - Both tweeters are dented 
      - 1 hole in the front cover (photo attached)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By daro
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Lindfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Giving up on head-fi Further information: 
      I have for sale my Stax SRS-3100 set. It consists of the electrostatic headphones/ear speakers SR-L300 and the driver unit (energiser) SRM-252S. I will also include the 2.5 meter headphone extension cable SRE-725H. Current RRP for all would be around $1500.
      The Stax's are in excellent condition. Lightly used with very low hours for their age, as I rarely use headphones. They were always stored away in a box when not used. Often I wouldn't turn them on for months.
      I bought them just over 3 years ago, in Singapore, from Zeppelin audio cafe, official Stax seller.
      (BTW, if you're into head-fi and ever in Singapore, you have to check this place out: https://zeppelinandco.com/. Coffee is not up to Aussie standards, but it's a head-fi haven)

If you're checking this out, you probably already know about Stax's electrostatic headphones. If not, there are many great reviews online. Here is one from our stereonet:
      https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-stax-srs-3100-electrostatic-earspeaker-system

They sound really good and are able to re-produce so much details and at the same time are really easy to listen (something that is a rare combination). I owned some middle-level Hifiman's, Sennheiser's and AKG's, but Stax's were the end-game for me. 
      But as I'm not a big fun of listening to music with headphones, and my Stax's don't get the use they deserve, I decided to part with them. I may used the funds to build myself some near-field setup instead.

Included:
      - SR-L300 ear speakers 
      - SRM-252S driver unit
      - SRE-725H 2.5m extension cable -  cable sold separately 
      - power adapter - UK plug
      - basic RCA interconnects
      - all original boxes and manual

Please note that the power adapter has the UK/Singapore plug. You can use an AU/UK plug adapter, or purchase some good quality power adapter replacement. Or do what I do, and use UK power strips for your HiFi gear - I like those chunky UK plugs.

I'm happy to post to anywhere in Australia (insured AusPost) for an extra $40. Pickup available from Lindfield (NSW 2070).

Photos: