SOLD: FS: Ghentaudio GA-M500P Monoblock Power Amplifiers

SOLD
Price: $900
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Curl Curl, Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information: 

I purchased these amps a little over a month ago as I'm turning into a bit of a class D zealot having owned Hypex iterations from both Nord and March Audio. The Ghent fit and finish of the these amps are up there with both the Nord and March designs. 

As good as the B&O Ice-power implementation is on these amps are the Hypex NC1200's are better. High's are more extended, bass has better grip and there's a blacker background on the NC1200 boards. The delta in performance though is far less than the price difference of the B&O's vs the Hypex NC1200's i.e. these monoblocks present an incredible price/performance ratio.

They also come with XLR and RCA inputs that can be activated via toggle switch on the back. A feature i find pretty hand given the relative availability of XLR to RCA cables. 

If you're new to Class D and want to see what all the fuss is about - look no further. I'm pricing these for $100 less than what I paid for them. I'd like to think they'd move quickly.  

Photos: 

GHENT.jpeg.d95df800d82f3cd68875cbe787928f3e.jpeg

GHENT2.jpeg.4e5595462bcd022626f00604b373f77f.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...