Sign in to follow this  
sir sanders zingmore

New "For Sale" template

I must say I really like the new template for adding ads. It makes filling in the obligatory fields much simpler. 

One question I had though, was that when you mark something as sold, the template automatically overwrites the price with "SOLD".

I'm one of those crazy folk who like to see a price history for items. I understand that some people don't, but my preference would be that it is left up to the seller rather than the template automatically overwriting the price.

Just my 2c

+1 for keeping the price history.  It is helpful info for others and should be kept (but understand some people prefer to hide it).

Agree on keeping the price history 👍

To be clear, this shouldn’t be another debate about whether prices should be kept, just a request that ideally the seller can decide for themselves. 

I accidentally kept my price history in this ad because I’d added an extra line in the body of the ad that clarified what the price was per unit (I was selling two items). 

The policy going forward is to now remove pricing from old or expired ads. This will please some, and not others. That's the way it goes and I'm OK with that.