Sign in to follow this  
es9038pro

Primare SP31 inside internals

Just thought id leave some pictures of the inside of my Primare SP31 AVR opened it to give it a clean. 

20200302_084945.jpg

20200301_121103.jpg

20200301_121100.jpg

20200301_121057.jpg

20200301_120908.jpg

20200301_120853.jpg

20200301_120901.jpg

20200301_121055.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fabrice Dal-Cin
      Item:Denon or Marantz
      Price Range:$800-900
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Any leads would be appreciated.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Craigandkim
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Cash on Pick-up, PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: A change Further information:
      This unit is in excellent condition functionally and cosmetically. This unit has the original 4x HDMI 1.3b board with its latest firmware. I have used this unit for movies, high resolution surround (SACD, DVD-Audio, Blu-ray) and 2 channel audio application for the last 8 years with very satisfying results. Main reason for my purchasing the unit was the sound quality.

The Classe SSP-800 represents the pinnacle of Classe performance and quality. The sound is smooth and detailed. 

I am the second owner and have the original receipt, box and manual. Price is negotiable

I would prefer local pick-up or buyer to arrange freight/shipping. 

Reviews:
      https://hometheaterreview.com/classe-ssp-800-av-preamp-reviewed/#:~:text=The Classe SSP-800 doesn,secret killer of sound quality.
      https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/tas-194-classe-audio-ssp-800-multichannel-controller-1/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
      147-Classe_review_4-2010.pdf

• By youngjimmy
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Carlingford State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: no longer required Further information: I intended using this with my Manley Mahi power amps, but never did, so it has been in storage for a number of years. It was an ex demo unit when I acquired it, so has very few hours on it. It is in its original packaging, with original valves, with owner manual.
      'Tis a thing of beauty and needs to find an owner who will love and appreciate it.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Used, excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Stereo preamplifier Cambridge Audio Azur 840e for sale.
      Very versatile preamp in excellent condition with remote.
      No original box.
      Free shipping via courier with tracking. (Australia only)
      Manual available in pdf. format.
      Lots of reviews on the Net.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By saileshpm
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stirling State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Hi fellow SN'ers 

Up for sale is the Pioneer SC-LX86. Great multi-channel AVR as seen https://www.whathifi.com/au/pioneer/sc-lx86/review

Would prefer local sale as I do not have any boxes/packaging - but I if there are requests from Eastern states I can try and find some boxes/adequate protection/packaging to get it across. Shipping will be via Sendle or some other agreed courier, at an agreed cost. 

Condition wise this AVR is very good aside from some minor marks and has been used for my Home Theatre set up. It was purchased as part of a package from West Coast Hi-Fi some years ago and I have now upgraded to an Anthem unit. 

Audition available in Stirling, WA if needed. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.