EXPIRED: FS: (Pioneer) Exclusive C10 pre & M10 power amp combo

Item: Pioneer Exclusive C10 pre amp & M10 power amp
Price: $3000 for the pair (or $1500 each separately)
Item Condition: Excellent for its age
Reason for selling: Upgraded to M5 monoblocks.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Up for sale is a very clean and well maintained example of rare set of C10/M10 amps from Pioneer's high end division Exclusive. Both units are in great condition with no major dents or scratches anywhere on the body including the wood enclosures. 

Note: Both these units are Japanese market units and require a 100v step-down transformer to work here in Australia.

C10 preamp:  An excellent preamp with amazingly transparent and neutral sound. It plays all types of music well from smooth late night jazz to screaming heavy metal.  Can easily hold up to much more expensive modern preamps. This one is in perfect working condition. All controls work as they should with no crackling or noise anywhere. Dead silent in operation even with ears up to the speakers. Has both MM/MC phono inputs with cartridge loading setup.

Specs: https://audio-database.com/PIONEER-EXCLUSIVE/amp/c10-e.html

M10 power amp:  Decently powerful with 100w each channel. Musical, warm and smooth sounding amp with an even frequency balance. Sounds beautiful with no hum or noise at all. Both VU meters have original lamps that still work. Only minor flaw is that the right side VU meter swings a little less than the left one. This is purely an issue with the VU meter only and not the actual output level. Sound output is perfectly balanced with dead centered stereo image. 

Specs: https://audio-database.com/PIONEER-EXCLUSIVE/amp/m10-e.html

I would really prefer to sell them together as a set as they simply look, work and sound so good together. But will consider separating if both units are spoken for.

Prefer personal pick up and any inspection welcome. But please note that I do not have a turntable at present, so won't be able to demo the phono inputs. But feel free to bring your own turntable if you can. 

If shipping required, I am happy to pack them really well but buyer will have to arrange their own shipping.

Any questions, please pm me. Cheers.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200228_200656.jpg

IMG_20200228_200741.jpg

IMG_20200228_200751.jpg

IMG_20200228_200826.jpg

IMG_20200228_200840.jpg

IMG_20200228_201007.jpg

IMG_20200228_201052.jpg

Edited by MrMojo
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, Pioneer Lux Man said:

Amazing condition and well priced considering what the Spec combos are selling for.....

Thank you, priced to sell in this tough market :)

I have had spec combo before and honestly the Exclusive gear is in another league altogether. Just shows what Pioneer was capable of once.

4 hours ago, metal beat said:

so tempting and excellent price.   would go amazing with this

Z3JwPGs.jpg

What a beauty! ? I always wanted one of these but haven't had much luck yet.

Buy my Exclusive components, the would look so good together! ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...