SOLD: FS: Astell & Kern AK300 DAP 64GB Brand new

Item: Astell & Kern AK300 DAP
Price: Paid $1299, asking $600 firm
Item Condition: Brand new
Reason for selling: Have gotten out of headfi
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Up for sale is this new/unused AK300 which I bought from Addicted to Audio in Aug, 2016. I had the intention of using this player with a pair or Campfire Audio Andromeda IEM's, but found it more convenient to use my Iphone with my busy lifestyle. Hence this unit and & the Andromeda iem's have just been sitting in their boxes unused since. I auditioned a demo AK300 and Andromeda IEM's extensively at ATA and they proved to be a good combo. The AK300 has good resolution and is on the warm side, whilst the Andromeda iem's are neutral, natural and airy.

This DAP has 64GB internal memory (expandable to 256GB via microSD card). The player supports all popular audio formats, incl: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE(Normal, High, Fast), AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, DSD 64/128 & MQS. There are also a range of genuine Astell & Kern accessories available to get the most from this player, incl: a headphone amp, recorder, charging cradle & CD-ripper. Whilst firmware updates are available to keep the player up to date.

Link to product information - https://www.astellnkern.com/eng/content/shop/features.asp?mcg=CG110000&mpos=0&scg=CG210240&spos=4&tcg=&tpos=0&dpos=1&gcode=SC10780

A note about shipping:  

I will ship this item double boxed via Australia Post Express Post with Signature on delivery, or local pickup is welcome. I will also make a 2% donation to the Bushfire Appeal on completion of the sale. All original items are included with the unit.  Any questions, just ask.

IMG_4271.thumb.JPG.6bda39b516325dd1b1071c349f321e97.JPG

IMG_4273.thumb.JPG.ee38d559bc59ee5e7dd69f44ff30d9d4.JPG

IMG_4274.thumb.JPG.2780181ddf1527b9a18b0ac18de6d3de.JPG

IMG_4272.thumb.JPG.03189a0a598a48f3dcb0ede474a52706.JPG

IMG_4277.thumb.JPG.ad6979c7aa936067fa65983f281f2445.JPG

IMG_4278.thumb.JPG.26724e1fc7f896d4e2d071cc5b1f157d.JPG

IMG_4280.thumb.JPG.e709ae5db22ccdaca5e67f074cc0f584.JPG

IMG_4279.thumb.JPG.6182cb7a6ed3605afc43e7a2efddb872.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Astell & Kern SP2000 Digital Audio Player (DAP) with SP2000 Dignis leather case.

Purchased SP2000 from Addicted to Audio on 21.03.2020, I can provide the receipt.

I then purchased the Dignis leather case for SP2000 from MInidisc on 01.09.2020, I can provide the receipt as well.

They are in great condition, just some bubbles on the screen and small scratches on the screen protector.

It also come with its original box, case, leather case and USB charger.

checked the battery and only about 5~6 percent dropped in 30 minutes (which is perfectly normal for SP2000).

It works perfectly fine

open to offer. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
       Selling used Astell & Kern ACRO L1000 desktop DAC & amplifier.

1. purchased on June 2018 from Minidisc, however it was sent to Astell & Kern South Korea for servicing on September 2020. I got it back on January 2021, but as I have a lot better desktop DAC and amp now, I don't need this.
      2. it comes with its power cord, manual and original box (packaging).

It is a decent dac & amp which comes with 6.35mm, 3.5mm and 2.5mm (balanced) outputs. 

Please visit Astell & Kern official website or one of the retailers (e.g. Minidisc) website to check its features   

thank you   
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I will keep either M15 or SP1000 Further information:
       Selling used SP1000 SS + Dignis leather case + 1 A&K leather case

Was purchased from Minidisc on December 2018 (can provide the receipt), it is still in good condition. Batter life is quite good as well, just tested and about 5~10 % of battery decrease in an hour (depending on screen time and file that you played e.g. mp3 uses less battery, DSD uses more battery)

Two cases I am providing worth about 449 AUD (RRP) 

I realized there's no point to have more than 1 DAP...

*** PLEASE NOTE, I AM ONLY PROVIDING 1 DIGNIS LEATHER CASE AND 1 A&K LEATHER CASE (NOT TWO A&K ANYMORE), I UPDATED THE PRICE ACCORDINGLY***

thank you  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:

Selling new (sealed) Astell & Kern SR15 + NEW (sealed) SR15 leather case.

I purchased them from Addicted to Audio on 12.12.2020. I was going to use it, but changed my mind.

If you want, I can provide the receipt as well   

thank you!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many DAPs Further information:
       Selling new (sealed) Astell & Kern SR15 + NEW (sealed) SR15 leather case.

initially purchased from Addicted to Audio, I was going to use it, but changed my mind.

thank you!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ