WITHDRAWN FROM SALE: Lenehan ML2 Satori

Price: $
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sutherland
State: New South Wales
Payment Method:
Reason for selling:

Item:  Lenehan ML2 Satori Prototype
Price:  4.2k - happy to courier at buyers expense but prefer local pick up
Item Condition: 9/10, cannot find any blemishes, but are 'used'
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Selling my ML2 Satori standmount speaker.  Just over a year old, delivered to me in December 2018.

Instead of the usual 6.5 inch woofer, these have a 7.5 inch Satori MW-19P papyrus woofer.  They are the prototype of a new line that Mike was working on.  He just wasn't sure to go ahead as these woofers cost nearly three times as much as the HDS Nomax he currently uses, so the cost would have to be passed along to the customers.  He said when I was talking about purchasing them that they will sound better than the current ML2 speakers including the Reference with the current crossover.  He said it wouldn't beat the ML2 Limiteds.  I cannot say whether it does or doesn't as I have only ever heard the ML2 Satoris.   They do sound great.

These speakers weigh in a couple more kilos at 35 and are a bit deeper than usual.  4 cm deeper from memory, this is due to getting the frequency response lower than the normal ML2 and they are also more sensitive at 88. 

Will post a picture of the crossover this evening.

Photos: P2210008.JPG

P2210009.JPG

P2210010.JPG

P2210011.JPG

P2210012.JPG

P2210013.JPG

P2210014.JPG

P2210015.JPG

P2210016.JPG

P2210017.JPG

P2210019.JPG

P2210020.JPG

ml2 xover.jpg

Edited by Somethingclever
additional info
  • Like 8

The Limiteds have about 6 Grand of parts in the crossovers which would seriously help the top end, but it would be a hard argument these bass drivers are meant to be pretty special, and also offer a good 25% or something more area, so would probably extend even lower. I never had a Sub with my limiteds, but you really wouldn't need one with these I don't think.

May want to mention what colour it is? It's hard to tell in pics if its black or the Radiant Ebony that Mike likes to use.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, audio_file said:

Is that 35kg per pair or per speaker?

35kg is per speaker ( 70kg as a pair !!!).  6mm steel plate lined, both sides and top.  Ply shelf bracing amd 35mm solid cast iron rod differential bracing, and also a 19mm silicone filled copper tubing.