SOLD: FS: Audio Technica ATH M60x and ATH CKR75BT headphones

Item: Audio Technica ATH M60x and ATH CKR75BT headphones
Price: $175
Item Condition: excellent 
Reason for selling: not needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

yes, you get both! I’ve priced it basically for the M60X’s, and getting the others for free! The CKR’s sound great, but the BlueTooth is a bit erratic with my phone, so your experience may differ!

the M60X’s are excellent. Receipt for this. Cases/bag for both, and free freight anywhere in Australia.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

AF7EB215-EA05-4668-87B1-191144CFB106.jpeg

C2BAE5B3-09A4-4E7C-8B5D-86A59D7EB28A.jpeg

357A42A6-B0F5-4A8B-8ECD-9130E4ABB35B.jpeg

Edited by migasson
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By logicaldisconnect
      Item Condition: Excellent (9.5/10) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Changing system Further information:  
      I've had many headphones over the years and these are one of my favourites. They are so smooth and easy to listen to but they have enough detail and energy to remain involving. I can listen to them for hours without fatigue. The wooden cups are absolutely beautiful and the build quality is excellent.

For impressions see, eg, https://www.head-fi.org/threads/zmf-verite.890270/; https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/zmf-new-headphones-vérité-and-aeolus.6893/. 

I purchased from the NZ dealer Capisco (before there was an Australian dealer). Mine are in excellent condition with probably only a couple of hundred hours on them. I have the receipt and all packaging and accessories (including wooden box, XLR cable, 1/4 inch cable,  Vérité and Universe lambskin pads, and ownership card). Current price to buy locally (or delivered from the US) is around $3,850 AUD.

Wood is silkwood.

I also have a matching ZMF Pendant amp that I am considering selling if there is any interest (https://www.zmfheadphones.com/pendant-new).

Photos:

• By ned89
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Chipping Norton State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Brand new in box Further information:
      Brand new in box

Photos: 

• By Guest12345
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Freeing up cash for living room HT setup Further information:

For sale is the pride and joy of my headphone setup, the ampsandsound Kenzie headphone amp. It produces a neutral - slightly warmer sound (though nothing too outrageous) for headphone listening. I'm not really a headphone amp reviewer so I don't really know how to properly describe the sound I hear. It powers headphones up to 600 ohms. 

It's a custom built unit, and wired for our voltage (230V). The product is in mint condition, and used <50 hours. The pricing reflects this, as well as the cost required to ship it to Australia + GST. 

Link to the product page, and specification, here:
      https://ampsandsound.com/products/kenzie-headphone-amp

For further information, reviews are here:
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/ampsandsound-kenzie-headphone-amplifier.21001/reviews#item-review-14229

Thread on head-fi regarding the company, ampsandsound is here:
      https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ampsandsound-aka-amps-sound.802346/

Feel free to PM me to make an appointment to come by for a demo. BYO headphones!

Pickup only, but will consider shipping if payment can be made in full on your end first. 

Photos:
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By robes
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Beyerdynamic T51i Portable Headphones - Silver/Black, Mobile phone friendly. 

Enjoy incredible sound with these immaculate headphones. Features 3-button remote control and microphone for smart phone and media playback, Apple compatible.

Comes with carry case and original box. These headphones have hardly ever been used.

They are as new and exactly as received when bought (tiny mark on the silver outer shell of the headphone as purchased and as pictured. The mark was so small that I didn’t think it was worth exchanging when purchased). 

Can post at additional cost. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Johnny Golden
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Australind State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, Cash, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Great pair of headphones however have only used my Focal Clears for a while now, so these headphones deserve to go to someone who will get to hear the great sound they have to offer.

The headphones are in as new condition. Some slight aesthetic damage on the box from when drop shipped it to me.

Will include standard shipping in the price and am happy to split the cost of express shipping with you anywhere in Australia.

Please contact me if you want anymore photos or information. Happy to negotiate as well. I'll try to watch my messages so I can respond as quickly as possible. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item