astormsau

FS: Technics M205 Cassette Deck Restored [VIC]

Item: Technics M205 Cassette Deck Restored
Price: $100
Item Condition: Used - Restored
Reason for selling: Moving House - downsizing
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
This is a great cassette deck which has been restored and in fantastic working and great cosmetic condition. The restoration includes a new belt kit, new pinch roller, replacement capacitors for motor run and the majority of the audio circuit, speed calibrated and a new LED installed for the VU meters. The deck produces a lovely sound and functions  as it should, the heads are in great condition as you can see in the pic.

Selling due to moving house and downsizing. Available for audition and pickup from Richmond in Melbourne. 

Photos:

IMG_0006.thumb.jpeg.efc27df195b6e5bdeda8ea2383dc1975.jpegIMG_0007.thumb.jpeg.d92ee79f99eebe2ff718f0ae2f7feb16.jpegIMG_0008.thumb.jpeg.d826c92ec4366d296a0c6c92ac222755.jpegIMG_0009.thumb.jpeg.4d778f6197e5bad19df9e550d5cfd2c2.jpegIMG_0010.thumb.jpeg.999d534e03f0127e8b4272c9050312fb.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Limmie
      Item Condition: NOS Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, etf, paypal buyer pays fees Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Offloading some of the tubes i have hoarded for my previous audio note amp. Measures nos and matched pair as shown in the pics. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Spider27
      Item Condition: GOOD Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: VIC 3030 State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:

Selling Rega P9 with original PSU with Ortofon 2M Black Cartridge.

+ Rega P9 with PSU in excellent condition. Comes with original box.
      + RB1000 Tonearm with upgraded Cardas Cartridge Clips (better contact and easier to mount cartridge)
      + Ortofon 2M Black is currently mounted. 400~500 hours so far. Still plenty of life left and comes with original box. Excellent match with the RB1000 tonearm.
      + Original dustcover has minor wear but still very presentable.

All works nicely and great condition and sounds superb.

Even though I have original box, pick up only at this stage.

Hope it goes to a good home and continue be loved.

Thank you for looking..

Photos:

• By Stereophilus
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ballarat State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: I have 2 available. Price is for one.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By thomasmadhouse
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Adamstown State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
      Up for sale are my M22i floor standing speakers. They are a wonderful sounding speaker for their price range.

When I first bought these, they truly made a difference to what I was hearing. I made the happy mistake of taking my wife with me when listening and shopping for the smaller brother to this speaker, the M16i. But once we both heard the M22’s having her there made the decision to purchase the bigger M22’s no issue.

There are a couple of minor wear and tear marks, but have been well looked after. Unfortunately I did not keep the boxes.

Review: Hi-Fi Review

Photos:

Specs:
      Model
      EPOS M22i stereo speakers
      Specifications
      Configuration 2 1/2 way.
      Power Handling 250 W max. Speech and Music.
      Frequency Range 38 Hz - 20 kHz.
      Impedance 6 Ohm nominal. 
      Sensitivity 87dB/2.83V/1m.
      Amplifier Compatibility 50 - 300 Watts. 
      Size HxWxD :  900 x 185 x 252mm
      Weight 18.9 kg 

• By Stereophilus
      Item Condition: 9/10 barely used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ballarat State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: Purchased new October 2018. Minimal use. No defects, working perfectly.

Photos: 

PLEASE READ