Item:  Sound Organisation Z545 Rack
Price: $250
Item Condition: Pretty good. One tempered glass panel has a scratch so I put this at the bottom.
Reason for selling: No need. Small house. Does not fit. 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: Super stable. Adjustable shelves can accommodate variable sized gear. East to clean and maintain. Classy black-tinted glass shelves really showcase your gear in high style without the high price. 

20200220_220058.thumb.jpg.2d9c0aa633759fda627d72b6e1f0f94a.jpg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200220_220108.jpg

20200220_220118.jpg

20200220_220120.jpg

20200220_220134.jpg

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Plasmod3
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunshine State: VIC Payment Method: Cash into account Reason for selling: Excess to requirements Further information: The amazing Stillpoint Ultra 6 isolation footer - set of 4 and comes with base as well. I have all the boxes for this too. Price is for a complete set of 4

Mor information here https://www.stillpoints.us/index.php/product/ultra/121-ultra-6#!Ultra_6_Ultra_Base

RRP is 1415 per footer so a huge discount here for whoever is interested in these.

https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/stillpoints-ultra-6-isolation-footers.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Gabehcuod
      Item Condition: 8/10 - Connectors show obvious age, rest is mint. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Vaucluse, 2030 State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal Friends & Family, Cash Reason for selling: Too many cables Further information:
       This is a 1.5M Accuphase RCA interconnect cable. Honestly accuphase are the best sounding cables I have heard.
      Crazy detail, sparling top end, deep and tight bass.

These cables are from the Kensonic/Accuphase era and aren't easy to find these days.
      Market value for the 1.5M version floats around $180 AUD. After shipping costs during COVID, taxes and the free Aus-wide delivery I'm offering, this is priced a lot less than what I paid.
      Connectors show some signs of age but a NOS pair of these in the 1M version is currently available for $410.

Photos:

• By Alphason
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Belgrave State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal to Friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Decluttering Further information:

I can’t recall having ever used these.

These are the 3-6kgs per foot model. Different springs can be purchased for use on lighter equipment.

Donation to SNA on sale.

Photos:

• By Alphason
      Item Condition: Okay Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Belgrave State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal to Friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Decluttering Further information:

I purchased some secondhand Contour speakers a few years ago and the bases were a bit knocked around, so I purchased new ones from Denmark.

This is one of the old bases, I discarded the other one but I kept the base inserts with the spikes.

If you have some Contour S3.4’s with bases that need refurbishing you could swap them out one at a time and not lose the use of your audio.

Alternatively, if you wanted to make bases or outriggers for any brand of speaker, these inserts and spikes would be an ideal and cheap way to start.

If the wooden base isn’t needed and you want to just the inserts and spikes, I would be happy to remove them and ship just the eight inserts and spikes.

The inserts and spikes look to be the same as fitted on the Dynaudio Confidence speakers that I have now.

Donation to SNA on sale.

Photos:

• By Alphason
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Belgrave State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal to Friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Decluttering Further information:

I have had this phono stage from new and purchased it in Melbourne, even though it is fitted with the English plug. A plug adapter is provided; I never bothered to get the plug changed.
      This is a fantastic sounding phono stage, there are plenty of positive reviews out there.
      This has been set up for a low output MC cartridge, specifically the Benz Micro SL Glider.
      The phono stage has only had about 20 hours use. An accident with my brand new Benz Micro SL Glider cartridge put pay to its use (The cartridge has since gone back to Switzerland and been rebuilt, but not reinstalled).
      Anyone who has owned one of these will know that the acrylic casework marks really easily, however this one is in great condition, almost like new, due to it sitting on a shelf unused for most of its life!

Photos: