Item:
Price: $4000
Item Condition: 9/10
Reason for selling: NLR see below
Payment Method: PayID preferred (reliable, instantaneous, traceable and no fees, check with your bank) will also take Cash on collection, bank transfer and Paypal at buyers expense for fees

Extra Info: Selling my beautiful Moon 340i. Only selling as I am moving towards a DSP based setup and recently purchased a DEQX pre-amp. This means that the exceptional internal pre-amp, DAC and balanced diferential circuitry are all being bypassed at the moment and being wasted. I'd rather let the amp go to someone who needs a top quality integrated solution and free up the cash for a dedicated power amp with a 12v trigger IN that works with the DEQX and reduces the possibility of my wife blowing up my speakers!!

This is the D2px version in Black, the same version that retails at $10000 with the truly excellent phono stage but with the previous d2 onboard DAC (still excellent but not as good as the d3). I am the second owner from new and the amp is truly in excellent condition with no visible marks, dents or scratches of any kind as far as I can tell. It will be shipped in the original packaging (single box only) and will contain the power cord, manual and remote control.

I've honestly never owned a finer amplifier, but I'm potentially going to replace with another used Moon power amp anyway. If you are reading this, you probably aware of who Moon are so I won't bore you with my description of how it sounds (so goood....) as there is plenty out there on the web but I have included a couple of useful links below including manual, review, current aussie retailer price etc

https://www.stereophile.com/content/moon-simaudio-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier

https://simaudio.com/en/product/340i-x-integrated-amplifier/?v=6cc98ba2045f

https://simaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/340i-X_Manual_EN.pdf?v=6cc98ba2045f

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/simaudio-moon-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier-with-dsd-dac-phono-stage

Price is $4000 including insured delivery to anywhere in Mainland Aus, donation to SNA and paypal fees if appropriate. happy to discuss shipping further afield or reasonable price reduction if collecting from mine in Perth, cash etc.

I'm posting this from work so I will add more and better quality photos later on.

Pic of Pooch (his name is Chief) for attention only . Pooch not included with amplifier....

IMG_20200220_132728_thumb_jpg_e454c9a465cfa7e9bdb9d4fc87a00166.jpg.1ccad14b1b7a86fbc7ff70c2812ca54c.jpg1126666624_IMG_20190927_1552282.thumb.jpg.5a9b1680169b6cec9e26c6aa28a38734.jpgand because, well why not!!

IMG_20200220_132750_thumb_jpg_6c224d47aafc3f197196e0ba0f9734a0.jpg.8cbfc49b2811cd6afed93d96513dfe21.jpg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Edited by Bee-Fizzle
Dog not for sale
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

haha, you'd better be careful..an SNA'er out there might expect the pooch to be included in the deal! Nice amp, GLTWS.

Edited by AlurkA
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, AlurkA said:

haha, you'd better be careful..an SNA'er out there might expect the pooch to be included in the deal! 

What is the pooch's name?  And comes fully vaccinated?? 🤣 

• Haha 1

So an extended listening session at my place today has resulted in a direct swap with another SNA'er for a pair of monoblocks. Hence the listing will be marked as sold. Thanks to those of you who contacted me individually.

I'm still looking for appropriate subwoofers if anyone had any ideas or things to offer!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hiphile
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Oakleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      QED Profile audio cable in 2M length in excellent condition.
      No longer needed as my new amplifier requires a different connection.
      Cheers!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By YepYep
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Alice State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading I purchased this Sedley new around three years ago. Its in excellent condition and has been used minimally over this period. A beautiful sounding phono, it also has a USB to digitize your vinyl collection.  
      Sedley review: https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/sonneteers-sedley-sings/

Also available for sale:
      - Sonneteer Alabaster Integrated Amplifier

Replies via PM, thank you.

• By YepYep
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Alice State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading I purchased this Sedley new around three years ago. Its in excellent condition and has been used minimally over this period. A beautiful sounding phono, it also has a USB to digitize your vinyl collection.  
      Sedley review: https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/sonneteers-sedley-sings/

Also available for sale:
      - Sonneteer Alabaster Integrated Amplifier

Replies via PM, thank you.

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal friends EFT cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: this fantastic phono can compete with many in the $2000 mark. Lots of flexibility and great sound. 

Photos:

• By Tax
      Item Condition: Vintage Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: 2750 State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Up for sale is some nice vintage Luxman  gear. A great buy for someone wanting quality gear and top tier sound at an affordable price without breaking the bank.

I am looking to sell both the Luxman 507x Integrated Amplifier and the Luxman PD-370 Turntable together and have priced these items as a pairing. I do not want to seperate the items unless there is confirmed interest and a buyer or buyers for both items.

The integrated amplifier has two MM phono inputs which is very handy. 

I had bought these a couple of years ago from sna member SteveM and was using them in a second system with a pair of Altec VoTT A7:500's which I sold via GT a couple of months ago so these pieces are now surplus to my needs.

The turntable cover has a hinge which is slightly broken and I have been meaning to get around to glueing it but have not done so. Mainly as I use all my turntables without dust covers. The broken hinge is depicted clearly in the photos

Prefer a local  audition , pay, take and go kind of sale but will also consider delivery in Sydney if you pay a non refundable deposit.

For interstate buyers I am happy to deliver it to the local pack and send and for you to arrange to get it packed professionally and delivered to you at your cost as I get apprehensive about packing turntables with fixed tonearms and given these are vintage items I do not have the original packaging.

Happy to answer any questions via  PM.

This sale and price does NOT include the Audio Technica AT155LC cartridge shown on the tonearm in the attached photos.