FS: HifiMan Edition X V2 - Planar Magnetic Headphones

Item: HifiMan Edition X V2 Planar Magnetic Headphones
Price: $750 (optional - $850 with Stand/XLR Cable)
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Not working right now, need cash
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

For me the HEX V2's are an end game headphone or at least one part of an end game collection, the sound quality of the HEX V2's are amazing and fun to listen to across all genres (I listen to a lot of Hip-Hop, Classical, Electronic, Guitar). Mids are euphoric sounding, bass is tight and deep for an open back and the treble is sparkly but never sharp, tested a lot of headphones but decided on the HEX V2's for all round listening pleasure. They really shine on a good set up, but even run off portable setups very nicely due to the low power draw. 

Excellent/Mint condition, purchased new a couple of years ago, never had any issues, they were not used as often as I would have liked as I generally listen to my portable setup (Sony DAP + Westones) and have other headphones for computer/gaming, as well as Fostex Closed Back (not selling atm) to drown out noisy room mates. 

I can include the custom XLR cable, and the stand as an option. +$100 (https://www.minidisc.com.au/audioquest-perch-headphone-stand)

If there are any questions or you need more photos let me know!

https://www.headphone.guru/hifiman-edition-x-v2-planar-magnetic-headphones/

https://headfonics.com/2016/12/the-edition-x-v2-by-hifiman/

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/hi-fi/hifiman-edition-x-v2-headphones-488590

Photos:

20191006_152953.jpg.70a2f589f4741cc0c45cc0c6ddc46465.jpg

20191006_151700.jpg.ac4b756bfc41d18baf880996cab8b489.jpg

20191006_151828.jpg.340e0998a3a79f80762eb740f5642109.jpg

20191006_152054.jpg.34ac995f66bc721b072178aefd70a15b.jpg

20191006_152224.jpg.0408c412e87479acc4ede8cb8673a324.jpg

20191006_153346.jpg.681fbcb93c2a6f9f134eceb77e3b40e0.jpg

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Bengineer said:

Can I purchase the stand?

Would need postage to Brisbane 

stands awesome what brand model is it, id love to look one up for myself?

I have the hex v2's myself an outstanding headphone at 750 is crazy steal.

1 hour ago, Bengineer said:

It's an Audioquest Perch. Been looking at one myself.

cheers ordered one straight away, my current stand isn't high enough so it drags the plugs this will be perfect.

The HEX V2's have been reserved and will update once the sale is final, thanks everyone for the interest!

The stand is awesome and fits these big headphones perfectly, really heavy solid base, all metal and the top headband is soft leather(ish?) material which perfectly matches the headphone band. 

Bengineer, happy to sell the stand if the headphones are sold separately, the box and stand are quite heavy/large and I can get a shipping estimate for you once I'm at the post office if you're still keen. 

AUDIOQUEST PERCH HEADPHONE STAND

RRP: $139

https://www.minidisc.com.au/audioquest-perch-headphone-stand

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, sqbass said:

The HEX V2's have been reserved and will update once the sale is final, thanks everyone for the interest!

The stand is awesome and fits these big headphones perfectly, really heavy solid base, all metal and the top headband is soft leather(ish?) material which perfectly matches the headphone band. 

Bengineer, happy to sell the stand if the headphones are sold separately, the box and stand are quite heavy/large and I can get a shipping estimate for you once I'm at the post office if you're still keen. 

I ordered mine from minidisc. , when you consider how expensive your headphones are having a good stand that has surface clearance is mighty important . I thrilled I came across this.

23 minutes ago, sqbass said:

Yes please. Swing me a posted + fees price to 4037 QLD 

Thanks bud.