• 2 months later...

Great shot!

I'll play... storm a few years back looking south from Coolangatta. Multiple exposure over a couple of minutes

Instagram : @a.b.see_ABX2244-Edit-AB.jpg.5acec06fa64a7f50d2266676f5857cab.jpg

Edited by Barakus
  • Like 3
  • 3 months later...

Excellent work guys!

The problem with lightning photography imo is getting something of interest in the foreground, although if it’s a crazy looking bolt, that can be enough.

One of my favorites...

903747B4-30BD-4583-8386-A52A9A0A18A6.jpeg

• Like 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rictee
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ringwood State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Lack of use and decided to go down the compact camera route. Further information:
      For sale is my full DSLR photography gear in excellent condition.

It comes with everything you need to get into photography at a great value. I would have paid nearly $3k when I purchased everything new.

Includes 3 lenses (35mm Prime, 11-16mm Wide-Angle & 70-300mm Telephoto) which have been carefully selected for the most bang for buck and will cover most shooting scenarios.

Inclusions:
      - Nikon D7100 (Original Box & Supplied Accessories - Strap, Charger, Battery, etc.) Shutter Count 11469.
      - Nikon 35mm f/1.8G DX
      - Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
      - Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 PRO DX II
      - Hoya ND8, ND400 and Polarising Filter (all 77mm for the Tokina Lens)
      - Nikon ML-L3 Remote
      - Manfrotto 290 Tripod
      - Lowepro Fastpack 200 Bag
      - Toshiba 32GB SDHC Card 90MB/s
      - Lens Blower
      - Microfibre Cloth

Photos:

• By mtan002
      Item Condition: Used, Good Working Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Not Used Anymore Further information:

The Nikon COOLPIX P7700 combines function with performance. With 12.2 megapixels, a 7.1x optical zoom, backside illumination CMOS sensor and a 3-inch, 921k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor. 
      It can deliver quality image even under low light conditions.

It can take:
      still pictures in JPEG and NRW (RAW) (Nikon's own format) 3D images MPO Sound files (voice memo) WAV Movies: MOV (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: AAC stereo)  
      Please refer to the following web site for more detailed information
      https://www.nikon.com.au/en_AU/product/digital-compact-cameras/performance/coolpix-p7700#overview/1

Bonus:
      One spare battery. So 2 batteries in total. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Esoterica
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mudgee State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Reduced to $1100 and I’ll also include the B+W F-Pro UV filter for the wide angle lens, which is worth $50+ and one of the best filters on the market. Protects the lens front element, without distorting image.

I bought this camera from FNAC (major eu electrical store) in Belgium, to replace one that was stolen while on holiday. It was used for the rest of the trip and not much else when I got home, as I upgraded to a full frame soon after. It only has around 1,000 shutter releases. 

The kit includes a very good Nikkor 18-140mm lens, plus a Nikkor 10-24mm DX lens I bought 18 months ago and barely used as I also got one of Nikon’s best wide angles along with my FF camera. 

A shoulder bag, 8gb SD card and au power adapter are also included. 

Everything is in excellent condition and practically new. I will consider selling lenses separately.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By NADbooffa
      Price: $750 Item Condition: 9/10 used but immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pick Up, Paypal (buyer to pay the fees), EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      My trusty Nikon D3 (Body only) is for sale as it is not getting used as much. Bought new from JB Hifi, this used camera is excellent used condition.
      Can be shipped interstate with additional postage/courier costs.

Shutter Count - below 35,000

Nikon DSLR with a Full-Frame (36 x 24 mm) sensor (dubbed the 'FX' format) 12.1 megapixel full-frame sensor (8.45µm pixel pitch) ISO 200 - 6400 (with boost up to ISO 25600) Also supports DX lenses, viewfinder automatically masks (5.1 megapixels with DX lens)  
      For more info:

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond3
      https://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d3/specifications.htm

Photos: 

• By eyesofra
      Item: Brand New Nikon Z6 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with Mount Adapter FTZ and 64GB XQD Card 
      Price: AUD2100 ONO
      Item Condition: Brand New In Box
      Reason for selling: Not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup or I can Post - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Hi guys, I don't think this camera kit needs much introduction .It's Nikon foray into the full-frame Mirrorless segment and has been getting good reviews since launch. The package includes the camera body, FTZ mount adapter and a Sony 64GB XQD card. The package is from Ted's Camera Warehouse Canberra and the invoice date is 5/02/2020 which I will also provide for claims purposes.

This is a replacement through an Insurance claim. I lost my camera kit while we were travelling in SEA. I ended up getting another one while I was in Singapore as we were attending my sis's wedding, and was not going to miss the opportunity of snapping some very colourful moments  
      However, I can't justify having 2 camera kits and therefore this has to go. 

Any questions, pls just pm me. 

Key specifications:

24.5MP full-frame BSI-CMOS sensor
      Hybrid autofocus system w/273 phase-detect points
      Up to 12 fps burst shooting (Raw + JPEG)
      3.69M-dot OLED viewfinder
      2.1M-dot tilting touch LCD
      OLED top plate display
      Single XQD card slot
      UHD 4K capture up to 30p
      10-bit 4:2:2 N-Log output over HDMI
      Up to 100Mbps H.264 8-bit internal video capture
      SnapBridge Wi-Fi system with Bluetooth

I've attached links to a couple of reviews but there are lots more available of course.

https://photographylife.com/reviews/nikon-z6
      https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikon-z6
      https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/reviews/nikon-z6-review

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.