Item Condition: 
Excellent, perfect working condition
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

5 x 200w RMS @ 8 Ohms (all channels driven), see below photo for more specs

Excellent working condition

Sole owner since new

Been nowhere near pets nor anybody smoking throughout its life.

Although I still have the original box, it is for pick up only as this amp is very heavy. 

Photos: 

spec.jpg

20200111_204403 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203551 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203350 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203443 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203319 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203335 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203425 (Medium).jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pasic007
      Item: Power Amp
      Price Range: 10k 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:  Prefer Mono's but can be integrated as well.  
      If you have Preamp as well my budget is flexible. Must be less than 5 years old and Perth. 
      pm me what you have.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Megawolf
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: LONG BEACH State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
                                                          Rotel 1080.  2 x 200w.  Balanced and RCA imputs.
                                               I had planned to use this as part of a 7.2 surround system.
                                                            Middle speaker placement proved to be a massive pain, so I gave up on the idea.
                                                            When I bought it I found that one of the XLR inputs wasn`t working,
                                                           I sent it to rage audio, who found that the balance switch was dirty, cleaned up, presto one good amp.
                                                           The case has a few small marks, the front is fine as is the rear, just the top.
                                                           I can pack for postage, it would have to be insured and signed for.

Cheers.         Ian. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Marc
      Item Condition: Used, but excellent with original packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (+fees), Cash on Pickup, EFT, Credit Card (+ fees) Reason for selling: Moved to Dante enabled amps Further information: 

This amp is still in the current JBL Synthesis range and is spec'd in many high end JBL Synthesis cinema systems, selling for over $6,000 locally.
      https://www.jblsynthesis.com/products/electronics/amplifiers/SDA+7200-.html?dwvar_SDA 7200-_color=Black Lacquer-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=amplifiers

Can freight with insurance at cost Australia wide via Sendle.

Photos:

Stock photos:

• By sakabatou
      Item Condition: Excellent, with warranty Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: PayID, PayPal, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      2x150W Class A/B power amp
      As new, with original packaging.
      Purchased from Klapp in Jun 2018, and therefore with over 1 year of warranty remaining.
      Used for about 6 weeks while waiting for another amp to be repaired, and boxed ever since (until tested today)

will post at buyer expense and risk (just over 14kg packaged)

Photos: 

• By jdh500
      Item Condition: 9/10, used but works as new with original packaging Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: West Ryde 2114, metro Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: Down Sizing Second System Further information: 

This is a perfect matching 2ch high end Preamp/Poweramp Combo.

Ideal for either a dedicated 2ch music system with high quality sources or alternatively integrated with an AV surround system. Ie. Pre3 has a HT bypass input so you can channel all the front channels through the Pre3/s500 power amp to provide better quality sound and provide 2 additional 2x250w of power to your front speakers.

Made in the USA, Purchased through Australian Distributor,Comes as shown in the photos with all original packaging, manuals , original remote,  Leads, if purchased together I’ll also include a set of balanced interconnects and an additional Bel Canto system remote that also controls Bel Canto DAC’s, pre3 plus CD players such as the CD2 or CD3t

Not currently setup but can Demo to series buyers.

Pickup and cash payment preferred but will ship Australia wide at buyer cost.  

Would only consider splitting if it allowed for easy sale of second item. The Ref500s is still a current model and sells new for around $3500 to $4000, the Pre3 retailed for around $2700.

links:

http://www.belcantodesign.com/pdfs/UG_PRe3.pdf

http://www.belcantodesign.com/pdfs/BCD_eOne_Manual_S500.pdf

https://recordclean.com.au/bel-canto-design-e-one-ref500s-balanced-stereo-amplifier.html

http://stereotimes.com/amp071307.shtml

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/amplifier/power-amplifier/bel-canto-s500-power-amplifier/amp/

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.