Item Condition: 
Excellent, perfect working condition
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

5 x 200w RMS @ 8 Ohms (all channels driven), see below photo for more specs

Excellent working condition

Sole owner since new

Been nowhere near pets nor anybody smoking throughout its life.

Although I still have the original box, it is for pick up only as this amp is very heavy. 

Photos: 

spec.jpg

20200111_204403 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203551 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203350 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203443 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203319 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203335 (Medium).jpg

20200111_203425 (Medium).jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Moikel
      Item Condition: Excellent 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brunswick Heads State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, PayPal + fees, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: This duo has served me well for the last 4/5 years, I’ve been very happy with their great sound and stunning appearance [very high WAF, photos don’t do the piano black justice] and could have continued happily if not for the offer of a too good to refuse upgrade from a friend.

The Nova Pre is Class A and has a quality onboard Dac using an ESS Sabre 9023 chip capable of 24/192 and also has a dedicated headphone output stage and a tube buffer which can be engaged if desired, all operations can be controlled from the included remote. The 220 Power amp is Class D using 2 x B&O ICE modules and delivers 220W into 8 Ohm or 400W into 4 Ohm, so plenty of power for just about any speakers. They were designed to be used together and complement one another, so the Class A pre together with the ICE modules means all the power you need with non of the fatigue or digital “glare” that some Class D amps are prone to [See reviews below ]

I have used this combo in conjunction with a few different streamers, CDPs and a variety of standmounts and floorstanders and found it very compatible and versatile and always found it could step up to the demands of better gear as I’ve improved other components. Most recently I’d been using with a Zen Mk3 streamer and Buchardt S400 standmounts and was very happy with the pairing. 

They’ve lived in a smoke, child, pet free environment and are in beautiful condition apart from one tiny black blemish on the Pre faceplate, see photos [could easily be touched with silver marker but never bothered me] .They were cleaned and checked by a tech two years ago and given a clean bill of health. They come with original remote, manuals,power and trigger cables and original double box’s and foam cradles so happy to freight [ Approx. estimate Couriers Please to  Sydney or Melbourne $80 PM me for exact quote] Any questions please ask. 

https://www.tonepublications.com/review/peachtree-audio-novapre-and-peachtree220/
      http://www.avmentor.net/reviews/2014/peachtree_audio_nova_pre_220_0.shtml
      http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0613/peachtree_audio_novapre_dac.htm
      https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2013/12/08/peachtree-audio-novapre-and-peachtree220-amplifier/

Photos:

• By mm13
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Noranda State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup + Paypal fee Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: Linn 2250 stereo power amplifier + Aktiv Treble Card in excellent condition. Come with  owner manual. 230W into 4 ohms and 115W into 8 ohms. Balanced and unbalanced inputs. I don't have original box but can pack properly for post. Postage will be $30 Aus wide.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By :) Go Away (:
      Item Condition: Used - Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Oran Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Simplifying Further information:
      Up for sale is Emotiva XPA-5 Gen1 5 channel power amplifier in very good condition. This was purchased from another SNA member and was used in my HT setup. Due to its size and weight, I am unable to keep it in my entertainment unit and resolved to keep it on a floor. However, with the arrival of newborn son, I am now simplifying my setup as I hardly get a chance to watch any movies. Choice was to remove this amp or the wife and kids, and given the amp cannot cook, I had to choose wife.

Please note, one of RCA input is slightly bent as a result of locking interconnect which I attempted to remove to take some photos. However, this does not affect the connection or performance. Apart from this, it is in very good condition both visually and performance wise.
      Specifications
      Power output: 200 watts per channel into 8Ω (5 channels)
      Frequency response: 5Hz to 150kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
      Gain: 32 dB
      Signal to noise ratio: 111dB
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
      Dimensions: 17 x 7.75 x 19 inches
      Weight: 66lbs/ 30kgs

Review here: https://www.stereophile.com/content/music-round-51

At this stage, local pickup only, as I do not have an original box and this amp is really heavy at 30kg. Local pickup from Oran Park NSW 2570. Payment via Paypal as a friend or Paypal + fees or Cash on Pickup.

Photos:

• By Pasic007
      Item: Power Amp
      Price Range: 10k 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:  Prefer Mono's but can be integrated as well.  
      If you have Preamp as well my budget is flexible. Must be less than 5 years old and Perth. 
      pm me what you have.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Megawolf
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: LONG BEACH State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
                                                          Rotel 1080.  2 x 200w.  Balanced and RCA imputs.
                                               I had planned to use this as part of a 7.2 surround system.
                                                            Middle speaker placement proved to be a massive pain, so I gave up on the idea.
                                                            When I bought it I found that one of the XLR inputs wasn`t working,
                                                           I sent it to rage audio, who found that the balance switch was dirty, cleaned up, presto one good amp.
                                                           The case has a few small marks, the front is fine as is the rear, just the top.
                                                           I can pack for postage, it would have to be insured and signed for.

Cheers.         Ian. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.