Item: Garrard Turntable 4HF (H)
Price: $150
Item Condition: Not sure it is working or not. Please read my Ad clearly before buy. I am not sure it is working. It is full of dust takem out of my neighbour garage. He is an old man and advised me it was work 20 years ago. Missing cartridge. Can not find it.
Reason for selling: it is not mine. Saling it for my old neighbour.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD post at buyer cost.
Extra Info: I am not a fan of Turntable but a quick search on internet it is a poor Garrard 301 design. I told an old man I can sale for him for $150 and an old man said He will made offer if He had a buyer. Suitable for Turbtabke restore men. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200220_145650.jpg

20200220_145643.jpg

20200220_145637.jpg

20200220_145631.jpg

This takes the curved bakelite Garrard headshell - they are reasonably common on ebay.  It probably took a ceramic cart (but I don't know for sure).  Looks nice in the woodgrain plinth. 

GLWTS. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

White Stripes - Under Great White Northern Lights
      EU 2010 2LP
      (634904033316)
      VG++/VG++
      In original plastic flap sleeve.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By Sonica
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kent Town State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on pick up, PayPal for Friends Reason for selling: Gooing to a different brand This is one of the very good working Metaxas amplifiers, 2 x 50W, with huge reserves of power and wide soundstage. I have purchased this amplifier from another Stereonet member about two years ago having known the amp from another friend who would not sell his for anything in the world! Since I have purchased mine, I have used it on a daily basis in my office and never had a single issue with it. From the previous owner I know that it was been upgraded by Metaxas to make it bulletproof. With my Yamaha C2a preamp, this amplifier demonstrate great transparency and sounds apart from the vintage transistor amplifiers by its neutrality. This particular one is in great shape, the on all sides with minimum signs of wear. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      TOOL - Lollapalooza
      Unknown year or manufacture area - BOOTLEG
      Grey/black coloured vinyl - hard to describe and photograph.
      I'll say charcoal....
      (Not on label)
      VG+/VG+
      Slight old price sticker mark on front top right corner.
      Lightest marks only on vinyl.
      Live at Lollapalooza Irwindale CA USA 1993-08-07 - soundboard recording. 
      Plays great.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By Tin Man
      Item Condition: New In Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too many headphones Further information:
       I purchased 2 of these headphones last year, one for a friend and myself. He ended up not taking them so they have just sat here
      Note that the picture shows "MY" set, the other is in the box next to it.
      Pick Up Only
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By candyflip
      Magenta – We Are Legend
      2017 UK FULLY SIGNED by all members
      (Plane Groovy – PLG057)
      Direct from label.
      VG++/VG++ in shrink
      No marks or wear.
      Signed by each member inside on insert, in thick gold marker.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

THE SMALL PRINT: