Sign in to follow this  
Douglas HiFi

McIntosh MC601 Mono Block 600w Amps (1 pr for Stereo))

Item: McIntosh MC601 Mono Block 600w Amplifiers (1 pr for Stereo)
Price:
$16 900  the pair - shipping at buyer's expense (we have original cartons for safe shipping - they are over 50kg each when packed)
Item Condition: 9/10 - 2nd Hand - Genuine Australian Stock
Payment Method: Credit Card, Direct Deposit
Extra Info:

These present as new (and sound absolutely incredible!)

With 600w rms of power on tap - these amps ensure that your speakers are getting enough serious, high grade power to sound at their best.

(and with the famous McIntosh VU power meter - they look great too) .

It is very rare for these to come up on the 2nd hand market - so be quick to grab an absolutely stunning bit of kit.

(pics are of actual items)

"The MC601 monoblock amplifier features the classic McIntosh design yet is timelessly handsome. It produces an extraordinary 600 watts of power – more than enough to drive virtually any loudspeaker. And thanks to our unique Autoformer™, this full 600 watts is delivered into 2, 4 or 8 ohm speakers.

Like many of our other amplifiers, the MC601 employs our Quad Balanced design from input to output; this design cancels virtually all noise and distortion that may have snuck into the audio signal. As a result, the signal is still as clean as when it entered the amplifier – even when amplified to high levels.

The MC601 is full of many other noted McIntosh technologies. Power Guard® will prevent harsh sounding clipping that could damage your speakers. Our patented Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts ensure the best connection to all types of speaker cables for worry free operation. Our fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit Sentry Monitor™ disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal. Inputs for both balanced cables and unbalanced cables are available to provide flexibility in connecting to the rest of your system. The alluring blue meter is not only a great conversation starter but also provides a fast and accurate reading of the amplifier’s power output."

20200219_163142.thumb.jpg.7de91c395a21821e70a713b153568e42.jpg

McIntosh MC601 | Douglas HiFi

McIntosh MC601 (rear2) | Douglas HiFI

McIntosh MC601 (rear2) | Douglas HiFi

McIntosh MC601 (top) | Douglas HiFi

McIntosh MC601 (top) | Douglas HiFi

Edited by Douglas HiFi

Good lord! Had me at the 2.4k VU meter 😍

Stop it, the light is too bright! :drool:

@TubularbellsDoug, it is your destiny!! - DOUGLAS HIFI - It is an omen direct from the Church! 

Beautiful amps!!! GLWTS

I own MC 501 mono blocks, mcintosh amps are amazing sounding units.

Good Price!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maverick730
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Everton Hills State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal(as friend or fee), eft, cash Reason for selling: moving to other speakers Further information: 
      The speakers are in excellent condition. Selling as I want to move to bookshelf speakers.
      No postage sorry as they are too heavy unless you arrange your own courier or similiar.

Impedance 8 ohms
      Sensitivity 95 dB/Watt (2.83V)
      Power Rating 10W to 200W
      Frequency response 35Hz to 18Khz +/-2dB
      1195h x 250w x 350d (mm)
      Weight 32Kg each.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By pretender
      Item Condition: Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: woodend State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moved to the country so lost my FM radios Further information: 
       This is a beautiful sounding Tuner which I used for years before moving to the country. It does AM, FM with a mono and a muting options. The front plate is still very good looking after all those years although the top plate has some scratches.
      I can ship for an extra $10.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Pops110
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Sold amp. Further information:  Very nice 5u4g rectifier valve, this was my pick of the bunch without getting into super exotic valves. Bought as a high testing valve, I have put unknown amount of hours on it, maybe 400. It still sounds great, only selling as I’ve sold the amp this was used in.

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very Good, a couple of small scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash or Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought this 4 years ago and has worked flawlessly as a FireWire to spdif converter from my Mac Mini to my Audio Note Dac. I have an Audioquest Diamond Firewire Cable that I could do a deal on as well. Also included are the manual and remote. I don’t have the original box, but can ship. I’ve checked the price against Hifishark and this is listing is considerably cheaper.

info from the Weiss website: https://www.weiss.ch/products/int202-int203

“Your favorite D/A converter may not be the latest but you like its sound, appearance and features. So you don't want to buy another expensive DAC just to connect a computer.
      This is where our interfaces come in. The INT202 / INT203 allow any DAC to be connected to a FireWire or Thunderbolt ported computer. This is done, optimally, by slaving to the computer's internally generated clock with absolute bit transparency.“

“The INT202 is a stereo Firewire to AES/EBU (unidirectional) interface with infrared remote control for volume and absolute polarity. It supports dual wire data transfer in 176.4/192 kHz mode for older D/A Converters. The bit transparency of the player software on the computer can be checked with the INT202.”

https://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/weiss5/1.html

Photos: 

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very good spades could use a polish Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought these her a few years ago. Spades could use a polish, but otherwise in good condition. Price seems fair for a quick sale when compared to Hifishark. 

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/walker6/walker.html

https://www.audiocognoscenti.com/blog/-walkers-high-definition-links-a-work-of-art

Photos: