Item: Esoteric C-03X pre amplifier with HT bypass

Price: $7500

Item condition: Spotless 

Reason for selling: NLR

Payment Method: Cash is king

Extra Info: I honestly can't fault this thing.

The best pre I've ever owned and had in my system..

Leather bound remote included as is the original packaging.

New replacement model is $15,000.

Around 22kg out of the box, built like a tank.

Specs

http://www.esoteric.jp/products/esoteric/c03x/indexe.html

Photos: To come.

F96850C9-4637-41E6-8AD9-C01DDE701E5F.png

0048AE68-D815-468B-BA86-FE788436E3D0.png

Edited by Yamaha_man
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TDX said:

Drooling on the turntable 🥶

VPI-HRX, rim drive, super platter, 3D 12 inch arm, feel free to make an offer. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PG2019
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: SE Suburbs State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling my Bryston 4BSST2 + MPS2 + BP26, the complete set was brought from Carlton Audio Visual in 2016.  It still has 16 years warranty remaining on the units. Unfortunately, I do not have the original packaging, but can organise shipping.  The units are in very good condition, no remote is included as this was a factory option from Bryston. 

If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Willing to separate, but preference given to those wanting to buy the complete set.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Spider27
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: VIC 3030 State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Trying different phono pre Further information:

Selling well built in solid aluminium chassis RJM Audio VSPS (Very Simple Phono Stage) Moving Magnet Phono Preamplifier. Quiet background and dynamic sounding preamplifier.
      It is relatively small but quite heft weight due to large transformer inside.

To find out more, here are weblink.

http://phonoclone.com/pcb.html
      http://phonoclone.com/diy-pho5.html

Hope it goes to a good home and continue be enjoyed.

Photos:

• By occxlr8ed
      Item Condition: Used - Fair Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Preston State: Victoria Payment Method: PayID, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Have had these in the shed and the mrs says they are taking too much space. Had plans to use this in the future but looks like it won't be happening!

Tested when I first got them and work/sound beautifully. Ex-cinema speakers and there's been a review on here on them.

Note that one speaker is marked as a different model as below, however i believe they're the same driver/speaker.

Comes with the wall "mounts" and sold as a pair.

Photos:

• By Plasmod3
      Item Condition: Excellent almost new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sunshine State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash into account Reason for selling: Excess to requirements Further information: Something you don't quite see on the forum often here folks! I have sold my Ch M1.1 amps and so do not need these amp racks anymore. These are probably less than a month old and from YG acoustics . As per the ad title there are 2 racks included in price  - these will be perfect for a monoblock

Information for the racks can be seen here 

https://www.yg-acoustics.com/product/rack-series

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By GAH
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed. Further information: 
      Purchased about 2 months ago and only used a few times to try out on DAC I was auditioning. If you don't want to spend too much on a Coax cable and seek a step up sound quality from a Altronics/JayCar standard Coax then this and the Audioquest Cinnamon Coaxial Cable are cost effective buys. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ