Sign in to follow this  
BC63

FS: Hifi furniture - Ekornes Stressless recliner with footstool

Item: Ekornes Stressless recliner with footstool
Price: $1500
Item Condition: as new
Reason for selling: want other colour 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Norwegian fine recliner, extremely comfy. As new condition, bought from Bakka design Armadale, pick up in 3178 or meet up in southeastern suburbs. Item listed elsewhere too.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

CAA22E71-1319-4653-9B98-3CB994064338.jpeg

96BBD298-09D4-4292-92E4-F29C4A2B5833.jpeg

DB4C02AC-A981-42E7-98CA-4329B3F2930A.jpeg

Edited by BC63

Great chair 

if it was in Brissy, it would be mine by now 

GLWS 

I have a love/hate relationship with mine.    I love it because it is so comfortable but I hate it because when I get some me time to listen to music, I always nod off through the middle 5 tracks of a CD.

Not sure whether that is the chair comfort or my old age. 😀

GLWTS.   Great product.

Regards Cazzesman

As above, I have this chair and it has amazing comfort and engineering (eg. when it reclines the contour of the back changes to accommodate different support).   It will be a purchase without any regrets.  GLWTS.

1 hour ago, audiofeline said:

As above, I have this chair and it has amazing comfort and engineering (eg. when it reclines the contour of the back changes to accommodate different support).   It will be a purchase without any regrets.  GLWTS.

Except Colour.

Great chair, but how did this get approved for the audio sales forum?

2 hours ago, rantan said:

Great chair, but how did this get approved for the audio sales forum?

best audio tweak eva’ 😝

Regards Cazzesman

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AR9
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Bank Transfer, Paypal Reason for selling: No longer Required Further information:
       These In ear headphones are great and probably the best in its class. Quality design and built. Comes with accessories as pictured. Different coloured ends do provide different signature sound. You have to spend a lot more dos to get something similar quality or better. See review and explanation link below

Reason for sale: I purchased a pair of Sennheiser IE800s 

price include postage Australia wide

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/lz-a4.22062/reviews

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By ikhuong
      Item Condition: Very good, cartridge is brand new, turnable is in awesome condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Telopea State: New South Wales Payment Method: Agreement Reason for selling: Need funds Further information:
       Selling my Vinyl system, this does not mean I don't like vinyl but I need funds for something else and my record collection is countable by a 3-years-old kid
      note: selling Cyrus Signature Phono and PSX-R2 external power supply as well  (Ping me if you want whole system for a better price) I run to rabbit hole of Vinyl although just as an interim solution while waiting for my MSB DAC and wanted to see what a good Vinyl system can do on sound quality.
      Now I have a pretty decent digital system and vinyl system, I could directly compare a 12k rrp analog system with a 20k rrp digital. Guess what?
      In a few same albums I owned with in certain music genres (vocal+slow balad), P9+Ortofon Cadenza Blue+Cyrus Phono win
      its music sounds right, more enjoyable and relax then MSB discrete DAC of course with trade off of all the hassle of Vinyl including 1-2$/hours for cartridge lifespan and expensive record.

As “Classified” policy, I cannot put real price on the description, if you need a breakdown, please PM me

[ SOLD] Rega P9 Turntable: bought from SNA member, great condition for its legendary and classic design, in my eyes, P9 designs better than latest P10 and will blend to your living room in a super charming way Box: Orgininal box for turnable, no box for power supply but I have plenty of suitable box for it. 
      The Rega Tonearm is RB1000 and has been fitted 3mm spacer for the Vertical is now a great fit for Ortofon cartridges. This tonearm come with high-quality shielded phono cable, so there is no need or worrying in any extra purchase to make it works.

rrp: $7500 back in the released date http://pymblehifi.com.au/docs/Rega_Turntables.htm, used to be top of the line and be pushed down by the latest P10
      In  my eyes, the P9 design is as an art and collectable item which can live with time forever.

Ortofon Cadenza Blue: Brand new, just received as a replacement unit from Interdyn/Distributor of Ortofon in Australia, what happened? Not really anything wrong, I complained to Ortofon some comestic/fitment issues which does not affect the sound but just OCD on me on perfection, surprise they come back to me and say we can replace it, kudos very extremely high bar in customer service, unit is still under Australian consumer warranty until 06/2021 (purchassed from lifestylestore.com.au) rrp: $2749 https://www.decibelhifi.com.au/ortofon-cadenza-blue/
      You will find two of them in my photos, but the one is on the tonearm will be sent back to distributor

Please note the asking price for this BRAND NEW cartridge is cheaper than "used" price from recent sale on SNA, please make your own evaluation on this rare chance.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Sound Gallery
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: McKinnon State: Victoria Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Paypal+ Charges Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

Apple iMac 27" Intel Quad Core i5 3.1Ghz, Comes with 8GB with 2 slots free, the hard disk has been updated to 500GB SSD, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVDR DL "SuperDrive" and dedicated AMD Radeon HD 6970M graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.

Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire "800" port, built-in AirPort Extreme, Gigabit Ethernet, and an SDXC card slot as well as dual "Thunderbolt" ports that are backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort and, likewise, each support an external display up to 30" (2560x1600). Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions.

Comes with original power cord, Apple Wireless Keyboard, Wireless Magic Mouse and will throw in as new Magic Trackpad.

Unit has been restore and updated to macOS High Sierra ready for use. Condition is very good, please check out the pictures.

Unfortunately I do not have original box so local pick up without contact is preferred, or else for delivery it will be well packed for freight.

Photos:

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
      I have relisted this and dropped my original price. I am open to fair and reasonable offers.

Low output MC cartridge with van den Hul type 2 stylus with less than 50 hours on the clock.

It is quite respected and well reviewed. 

I probably didn't give it a chance to run in and warm up but I preferred my Garrott Bros modified Coral MC81 at the time. It is quite respected and well reviewed. 

As seen in the photos, it has all the accessories in the packaging. The mounting screws are there but have been used. The cardboard outer box is about 8/10 as it is a bit scuffed.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       I have dropped my original asking price and will consider fair and reasonable offers.

Reasonably rare 30th Anniversary low output moving coil cartridge from Audio Technica. Probably sits between the OC9 series and the ART9/MC33 series. Not too sure. 

It has a gold-plated Beryllium cantilever with a nude square-shank ML (micro linear) stylus.

Very low hours (less than 50) as it was a curiosity for me just to try it on my Yamaha PF1000. I quite enjoyed it but gravitated back to my Coral MC collection and then sold the PF1000 and took a holiday from playing vinyl for a few years. So this AT MC has been stashed away with the rest of my collection.

All accessories are there. The box is good but a little scuffed - maybe 8.5/10.

Happy to post with extra packaging and insurance cover to keep it safe at agreed extra cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ