Item: SMSL SP200
Price: $350 (SP200) + fees
Item Condition: Very good to like new
Reason for selling: Too many amps
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I bought the amp because my patience got the best of me while waiting for the Drop THX amp.

From a non smoking environment. I am the first user.

I bought this amp around November of 2019.

I'll also include a 2.5mm to XLR adapter FREE

If you're Sydney based I can do meet ups in the Sydney CBD around the Barangaroo area or pick up around the Penrith area .

20200215_163758.thumb.jpg.b2693157dd7401b87869973c9305a90a.jpg

20200215_163616.thumb.jpg.aa0ba6d83f31ab4d84e7df40d8f7c81f.jpg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Edited by Zekestah
Adjusted the info and added more info and removed photos.

5 hours ago, Snook said:

Damn, I ordered a new one two days ago... could of cancelled if I know in time (ie today) and picked up this one second hand.

You'll enjoy the amp :). I already have the drop THX amp and just getting rid of this one >.<

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matty74
      Item Condition: used in excellent condition Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: SMSL DAC gen 1 I believe good working condition, great dac for the money, comes with remote and power cable, no box

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By xtiva2000
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Payapl as Friend or 3% Fee Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Near new, without any scratch or blemish, beautiful SMSL M400 MQA DAC which was purchased Brand New in Oct 2020.

This is later version of the DAC without the issue with RCA output. Came loaded with latest firmware.  

DAC has amazingly neutral, detailed and transparent sound. Also looks amazing except the top plexiglass is fingerprint magnet.

A lot of review on the net but few review in below;
      https://headfonics.com/smsl-m400-review/
      https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/smsl-m400-balanced-usb-mqa-dac-review.13732/

Selling as purchased R2R DAC and as much as I want to keep both, I am not able to afford to keep both and hence the sale.

Buyer to pay for shipping and applicable Insurance.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By sumoxui
      Item Condition: Used in great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Upgraded to Topping A90 Further information:
      Purchased from stereonet member in August 2020, great little fully balanced THX headphone amp. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By mm13
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal friends or 3%Paypal fee, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:3 speakers in excellent condition. Some scratch on bottoms and one pin from front grill broken but 3 pins left to hold it firmly. I have all original package ,operation manuals and cotton gloves.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By RBN1
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Point Cook State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Moved to Primare. I've had this in storage for a while but doubt i'll get a chance to use it again which is a shame. Further information:
      Massive toroidal transformer. This thing is a heavy beast. Displays all the classic Rotel traits: resolution, headroom, and presence.  THX Certified 
        5x100W (20hz-20khz 8ohms, <=0.03% THD) Frequency response 10 Hz - 80 kH  Max Power Consumption : 800W 440mm (W) x 139mm (H), 396mm (D) Weight : 15.5 KG   Comes in it's original box. A few scratches on the top and here and there but otherwise in great condition.  Note : I may have the original printed manual somewhere. A copy in PDF is available. The original Rotel 900 series brochure is included.   Postage : Estimated to be around $50 insured for buyer within Melbourne.    Photos:

PLEASE READ