Item: Linn Katan 
Price: $380 price dropped postage included to Eastern states
Item Condition: 8/10
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I’ve owned these speakers since new Original boxes so they will be well packed All tools included. Were part of an Aktiv system 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

0BA08A3D-5273-4F46-A05A-9CDEF88A046C.jpeg

DB5485C7-6016-4DBB-8119-6DBEAD789C9A.jpeg

CC930BC5-2525-47B5-B4F7-BAAE0E9E33D9.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tobiwan
      Item Condition: Very Good Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Taylors lakes State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, EFT, cash on pick up Reason for selling: upgraded Further information: 
      I am selling my old Chrono series floor standers and center ~ 6 years old very well looked after.
      I think it's a bargain of a price
      Pair of Canton Chrono 509.2 DC floor stand speakers
      Canton Chrono 505CM Centre Channel Speaker

• By CMAN
      Item Condition: Used. In good working and aesthetic condition. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ermington State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving Overseas Further information: 
      Bought brand new from Life Style Store in Y2015. 
      For specs, please refer to PMC official website: https://pmc-speakers.com/products/archive/archive/twenty23

• By NoCoder
      Hi All, 

Revisiting the vinyl scene after many years away and have started out with a Pioneer LP30 turntable and I already had a Yamaha HTR-6130 receiver. Down the track  I would like to upgrade eveything, but my budget will not allow that for a fair while. 

I would like to add better speakers than the ones that came with the receiver and was looking at a few bookshelf speaker options. I have seen a few Edifier model and also a Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speaker. I only have up to $300 to spend. 

I know nothing will blow me away with my current set up and budget, but it's a start to listen to what I have.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    • By viper87
      Item Condition: Used - all drivers work perfectly but there is cosmetic damage. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Camden State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: They've been collecting dust for too long. Hi,

I've had these beauties tested and all drivers are functioning perfectly, they sound incredible.

Matching serial numbers as indicated in the photos and they also come with a stand for each speaker. There is some cosmetic damage so please refer to the photos.

Local pick up in Sydney region. I don't have an amp, i had them tested at a hifi store so you'll need to byo if you want to test, my appologies.

They were left to me from a family member who has passed away, I know theres someone out there who will appreciate them.

Edit: I'm no longer accepting PayPal I'm only accepting cash, my apologies to anyone wishing to use this service but there are too many scammers. Still happy to prove they're fully functional to those who are serious about the purchase.

Edit 2: I'd also like to mention that I've included the speaker stands in the purchase price to offset the cosmetic damage. I know their valuable and I believe that's a fair trade.

• By ViVa
      Having tried a couple of couriers in the past with limited success. I need another pair of speakers (total 70kgs) moved from Melbourne to Sydney.

Recent quotes from e-go (cheapest $), Pack & Send ($$$), Smart Send ($$$),  Interparcel (via TNT - road were affordable) - any other recommendations?

So far, only PackSend and Smart Send offer Insurance of amounts over 2k.