MGO

Solid (Made by B&W) Sub Woofer $125

Item:  Solid Active Power Bass (Made by B&W) Sub Woofer  $125
Price: $150 pp  Prefer local pickup
Item Condition:  Good. Works well
Reason for selling: Not required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank TT

This is a good budget subwoofer made for Solid, the company, by B&W.

Works well.

IMG_0676.thumb.JPG.c83827b36df1503e303a35575640178f.JPGIMG_0677.thumb.JPG.88170f723b837e2073e8807e3b19e6ff.JPGIMG_0678.thumb.JPG.9d558e1bcb8ef5c020020df7064e49b1.JPG

Edited by MGO

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By phoenix1
      Item: jensen sub
      Price: $200.
      Item Condition:
      Reason for selling:not being used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Infohome theater sub. I bought a speaker set that came with this unit. Surplus to my needs.:

Pictures:

• By Soul Superfly
      Item: Tang Band & O Audio Plate Amplifier Sub Woofer Set
      Price: $450       NOW ONLY $400 
      Item Condition: Fully Working
      Reason for selling: Surplus To Requirements - Not Into House Demolition
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: This Sub Woofer Set consists of three boxes, the smaller contains the O Audio 300 Watt Plate Amplifier, The other two boxes are the Sub Woofers in bespoke cases made by Andrew Tilsley Creator & Owner of Creation Audio I have hardly used them due to their immense power, it is truly earth shattering, if your into bass then these are for you, dont blame me afterwards if your pictures fall of the wall and other breakages occur they are truly earth shattering, the Tang Band woofers model number W6-1139SI have a 13 mm Xmax!
      You will need a cable to connect the subs to the plate amp, this could be finished by using plugs and sockets, cable length to be determined by the new installation, that's why there is none fitted. They are NOT the prettiest to look at but being black disappear and all you feel is the bass and i mean FEEL it. These will be ideal for a man cave or full Movie theater. Strictly Pick Up Only due to weight and size, BUT a friend here on SNA has collected and delivered for me from Melbourne and Brisbane, he may be doing so again in the future, he could collect and deliver for a reasonable fee at a date and time to suit him.

Video of cone travel: https://www.parts-express.com/tang-band-w6-1139si-6-1-2-subwoofer--264-832

First Picture is the colour, the flash has made the other two pictures look blue, They ARE Black.
      Pictures:     

Dimensions added :

Plate amp is 20 wide x 19 high x 12 deep.

Each sub is 21 wide x 60 high x 41 deep
    • By Bugs
      Item:  18 Inch Powered Sub
      Price: $500 ONO
      Item Condition: OK
      Reason for selling: Too many subs
      Payment Method: Pickup - COD Only
      Extra Info: Had this unit for a long time, driver was reconed some years ago and has a different plate amp now.  The cabinet is 600 X 600 X 1000, and is a genuine Electro Voice spec cabinet  for this Pro bass driver. Works well, will definitely rattle your windows and anything else that is not secured. If you want some real bass at a good price, don't hesitate.  Cheers,...Bugs

Pictures:

• By Mat-with-one-t
      Item: Sherwood sub

Price: free
      Item Condition: some issues
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Extra Info:
      hi.  I have been using this as a trial sub with a system of mine.  I've decided I don't need it, and time to move it on.
      the good - it's free (pickup only).  Cosmetics are pretty good, with the odd nick.  Nice piano finish on the front.
      the bad - it powers and works well, however as you'll see in the pics, there's damage to connectors on the back. I was using the sprung speaker connections (high level), one of which has popped off.  The spring and lever are there, so should be easy fix.  The ?rca mono connectors have been snapped somehow, so would need replacing.  
      I had it going pretty well, however couldn't figure out a ground loop hum issue.  The new owner may have better luck!
      It's also missing a foot, but no big deal.
      Pickup only.  And PLEASE, pickup when you decide to take it, not weeks later when you get around to it!!  I've had too many issues along those lines in the past.  It would be appreciated.
      Happy new year all.

Pictures:

• By lonewolf
      Item: Paradigm DSP-3400 x2
      Price: $700 each or 1350$ for both (rrp $2099 each when i bought them)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too many subwoofers
      Extra Info:
      Almost brand new, probably had a few hours usage tops and that is in a room with about 10-12 other subs so not really cranked up at all.
      http://www.paradigm.com/products/paradigm/subwoofer/dsp-series/dsp-3400
      Big Bass for a Small Space
      High-power DSP Series subwoofers are the result of Paradigm’s multi-year R&D effort to achieve exceptional high performance while accommodating the growing desire for installation flexibility. Not everyone wants a high-performance subwoofer on full display, so models are front-firing and front-ported with removable grilles, making them ideal for “hidden†installations. For those who want it all … exceptional high performance (including the sonic benefits of digital signal processing!), a smaller footprint, flexible placement options and killer price points, DSP subwoofers fit the bill.
      Control Facilities:
      • Auto On/Off
      • Subwoofer Level
      • Subwoofer Cut-Off Frequency (continuously variable 35 Hz – 150 Hz);
      Bypass Option
      • Sub/Sat Phase Alignment (0° to 180°)
      • USB Port/PBK Interface
      Input Facilities:
      • Line-level Inputs
      Advanced High-Power Class-Dâ„¢ Amplifiers deliver massive amounts of high-current power with minimal distortion. 900 watts Dynamic Peak / 300 watts RMS.
      Forward-Firing Drivers with Advanced CAPâ„¢ Carbon / Aramid-Fiber Polypropylene Cones. Advanced cone material combines exceptional stiffness/low mass with excellent internal damping for tremendous freedom from unwanted resonances.
      Advanced Suspension Design and Large Magnet Structures encourage extended cone excursion while maintaining superb control over cone movement.
      High-Efficiency Dual-Ported Design. High-velocity low-noise ports with critically flared openings serve to reduce turbulence distortion. Front-ported design accommodates installation flexibility.
      Removable Grilles with SVSâ„¢ Slot Ventilation System allow release of the enormous air pressure generated by these high-output designs.
      Acoustically Inert MDF Enclosures serve to limit unwanted panel resonances and vibrations, ensuring clean, clear and very articulate bass performance.
      SPECIFICATIONS
      Design Single driver, bass-reflex, dual
      high-velocity low-turbulence
      resistive ports, built-in amplifier,
      USB Port / PBK Interface
      Amplifier: High-Current,
      Discrete Output 900 watts Dynamic Peak /
      300 watts RMS
      Amplifier Features Auto-On / Off, soft clipping
      Bass Driver 355-mm (14 in) CAPâ„¢ cone,
      ceramic / ferrite magnet,
      50-mm (2 in) 4-layer voice-coil,
      dual spiders, AVSâ„¢ die-cast
      heatsink chassis
      Low-Frequency Extension* 19 Hz (DIN)
      Subwoofer Cut-Off Frequency Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz;
      Bypass Option
      Sub / Sat Phase Alignment Variable 0° - 180°
      Line-Level Inputs RCA (L/R-Mono) for L/R Line-Out
      or Sub-Out / LFE-Out of receiver,
      processor or other line-level source
      Height, Width, Depth 65.5 cm x 40.0 cm x 53.2 cm
      22-1/4 in x 15-3/4 in x 21 in
      (Height includes feet; depth
      includes grille and amplifier)
      Weight (unpacked) 29.5 kg / 64.8 lb each
      Reviews:-
      http://hometheater.about.com/od/loudspeakerreviews/gr/pardsp3400s.htm
      http://www.retrevo.com/s/Paradigm-DSP-3400-Subwoofers-review-manual/id/11221ci262/t/1-2/
      http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/subwoofers/paradigm-reference/dsp3400/PRD_418646_2741crx.aspx
      http://www.paradigm.com/index.php?option=com_joomdoc&task=doc_download&gid=702&Itemid=8

Pictures: