SOLD: Conrad Johnson LP125M Monoblocks

SOLD

Item:  Conrad Johnson LP125M
Price: $5750
Item Condition: Like new
Reason for selling: Simplify system
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I bought these new about 2 1/2 years ago from the distributor.

Fantastic sounding amps with the ability to drive almost any speaker. I have all original packaging, manuals etc, so shipping (at buyers expense and risk) is possible, however pick up is preferred.

Auditions welcomed

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

308BB7C7-EAAC-4C1B-A335-10005CF34020.jpeg

F917A29E-FFFB-404E-92F9-1D848B068A67.jpeg

AB6C0E2A-8E05-48F9-A8DC-118F449B66BD.jpeg

AAB50036-08E6-4D59-8451-12F57A5AB4E3.jpeg

B2090BDD-D653-4E19-9168-A265BB5FA0F9.jpeg

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, jakeyb77 said:

Just in time for winter @evil c

You %$#@ard  Jakeyb!!!

Very tempting,  something magical about the CJ sound - as owner of two of them! ?

Edit: buy them @Tony M and we can come to arrangement on loaning out! ?

Edited by evil c

54 minutes ago, evil c said:

Edit: buy them @Tony M and we can come to arrangement on loaning out! ?

Hmmm - @Ooogh had a CJ amp recently but sold it on before I got to listen to it.  The sound wasn't what he was after, but I still wonder whether it would work for me, especially with the AvantGardes.

But I'm still very happy with the Audions he talked me into, so I'm not looking to complicate things at this stage.

Doesn't stop me wondering though.  I'd definitely be investigating further if they were local to me. 

29 minutes ago, Tony M said:

Hmmm - @Ooogh had a CJ amp recently but sold it on before I got to listen to it.  The sound wasn't what he was after, but I still wonder whether it would work for me, especially with the AvantGardes.

But I'm still very happy with the Audions he talked me into, so I'm not looking to complicate things at this stage.

Doesn't stop me wondering though.  I'd definitely be investigating further if they were local to me. 

@Ooogh makes a lot of rash decisions - he sold me his pride and joy Bryston 4B3!

We need to think more long term,  Tony. ?

59 minutes ago, Tony M said:

28 minutes ago, evil c said:

@Ooogh makes a lot of rash decisions - he sold me his pride and joy Bryston 4B3!

We need to think more long term,  Tony. ?

I do make quite a few rash decisions! 

Different kettle of fish here to the CJ which didn’t suit my tastes.  That was an integrated SS model ,with basically a passive pre section, as opposed to this , CJ’s traditional valve power, here with it’s more modern sound signature.

These come up very rarely, especially in the more desirable Mono Block (M) version not the Stereo ( S ) designation. This was what I was actually chasing at the time,  I was just too impatient to wait for one to show up.