Sign in to follow this  
MGO

SALE Pending: Vinyl Stuff - Ring Mat Developments and Carbon Fibre Brush $50

Item: Vinyl Stuff - Ring Mat Carbon Fibre Brush $50
Price:  $50 plus postage
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank TT

RingMat Developments have made a business over decades making TT mats.  They work really well.

The carbon fibre brush is only a few months old and used infrequently. 

IMG_0662.thumb.JPG.5734f0df97fe51f43a1bf5aac63ea8d4.JPG

Edited by MGO

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audio buddy
      Item Condition: Used but in mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: DERRIMUT State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, PayID, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: change direction Further information: 

This is a beautiful and versatile piece of equipment.  It streams Spotify / Tidal, equipped with inbuilt digital preamp, colour display, USB DAC, has Co-axial and optical digital inputs and 2 pairs of stereo outputs 1 is fixed and one is variable for used as digital preamp connecting it directly to a power amp if you wish.
      Comes with remote control and it sounds just great with any digital sources.  I even feed a digital cable from my Marantz CD-17 mk2 to its coaxial digital input to use its internal DAC, it’s a very capable DAC, not just a great streamer.  Retailed for around $2k USD back in 2012-2013 and received highly raved reviews.  It had an easy life in smoke and pet free home, and no scratches, dents whatsoever.  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Jonny
      Item Condition: Great used condition. Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal or EFT Reason for selling: Don't have any Apple devices anymore. I don't have the original box for this but happy to pack safely for shipping. 

• By Jeddie
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: 2198 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Have had this solid wood chest of drawers for a while, but we don't have a need for it.  My wife restored it to its present state with a few expected imperfections (see photos)

Dimensions;  895mm w x 435mm d x 790mm h

Photos: .

• By adamg
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tugun State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Time for a change – less boxes. My listening is mostly CD and streaming in the background now so I am moving on a few items while they are still in good nick to fund simplified set-up. Further information: 

Purchased from DeepHz Audio end of 2014 this amp has been faultless and IMO has been a great partner with LS50s, and in particular the Dynaudio X12s, and PMC Twenty5 22’s it has powered. What I have appreciated most is the honest musical reproduction it’s provided across the various genres I listen to, dead quiet noise floor, and build (incl. XLR input). If it had a built in phono stage I’d keep it.

Here are the specs – there is a V2 now with more current ICE modules so have had to refer to a review.
      http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/wyred-4-sound-sti500-integrated-amplifier

Comes with original remote, manual, power cable and packaging.

NOTE: The amp is in perfect working order – cosmetically excellent with the exception of some minor tarnishing of a few screws and potentially a trivial mark on the front right which I’ve never noticed until looking at the pictures to post FS – see pictures. The remote has been kept in a zip lock and never used but is a sticky that seems to happen sometimes.

Check out the Kimber Kable 8VS (3 m pair) I've listed for sale if interested.

• By Snake
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Miranda State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

65% off new price
      Highly regarded Class D stereo amplifier that is rarely seen on the second hand market. 
      Will drive most speakers with ease.   250W into 8ohm         500W into 4ohm load
      Has been fitted with Hi Fi Tuning Supreme fuses which take the sound quality up another level.
      Works and looks excellent including all original box and accessories, owners manual, PC, trigger cable, remote control.
      RC works well but surface is sticky as is commonly reported on threads.

Can post/ship at buyers cost and responsibility.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.