SOLD: Relisted: Focal Micro Utopia BE with stands

Item: Focal JMlab Micro Utopia BE + stands

Price: $3050 with stands, $2800 without stands + postage if required
Item Condition: very good, one has small mark
Reason for selling: moving to floor stander
Payment Method: bank deposit, PayPal +3%
Extra Info:

Beryllium tweeters 

Very good condition, all drivers are original, one cabinet has small mark, please see pictures.

I have no original packaging but can box securely to post.

Any questions please ask. Thanks!

IMG_20200214_103527_968.jpg

IMG_20200214_103547_132.jpg

IMG_20200214_103600_422.jpg

IMG_20200214_103613_388.jpg

IMG_20200214_103635_790.jpg

15816373730538523611876715162391.jpg

Edited by Mikety

Damn I need to control my drool.😫

Beautiful speakers, I’ve always coveted these. GLWTS

What stands are those?

2 minutes ago, LunA said:

What stands are those?

No idea as I couldn't see any brand on it, but these are good stands, 14kg each, can be sold without stands if interested. 

8 hours ago, fell off the boat said:

Did you buy the speakers brand new?

No, but the first owner bought these brand new :))

1 hour ago, Mikety said:

No, but the first owner bought these brand new :))

This looks like the original owners listing

These are a bargain!

Edited by jamiebosco

2 hours ago, jamiebosco said:

This looks like the original owners listing

These are a bargain!

Indeed!

Hi Mike...….   have sent you a PM to buy at the advertised price and you have accepted. We will meet half way at Taree to do the exchange. Very excited for the opportunity to have these beautiful speakers.    All the best, Warren

Sold, pending pickup. Thanks all.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dneco
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Epping State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Unused  
       Extra Info:  Excellent quality unit, well kept and looked after. All dials and knobs fully functioning and in great condition - still a solid feel. Made in Japan, a true high quality stereo receiver. 
      * Pictures 

• By TDX
      Price: $3200 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal Friend or Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Need Fund Further information: 
      This is a regretful sale for my beloved Focal Utopia Headphones. I bought from a fellow member of SNA. Unfortunately recently I spent too much on my 2ch setup hence need funding.  The original invoice can be provided. The RRP of this unit is $5,499.

I have all the original boxes so can ship them at buyer's expenses.

Utopia are THE reference high-fidelity headphones manufactured in France by Focal. They are the result of 35 years of innovation, development and manufacturing of high-end speaker drivers and loudspeakers.

Equipped with exclusive technology, they offer striking realism, neutrality, dynamics and clarity, for sound with unrivalled purity. Utopia are unique they are the world’s first audiophile headphones to be equipped with totally open-backed full-range speaker drivers with pure Beryllium ’M’-shaped domes. They meet all the requirements expected of high-end headphones due to their sophisticated and elegant design and to purposeful materiality, such as the carbon fibre yoke and true lambskin leather ear cushions.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Bush thug
      Item:focal 800w chorus centre speaker
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      preferably the w series but would consider a v in the 800 range

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By earthwolf82
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Kilsyth South State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, cash Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Further information: No longer in Melbourne, but can be picked up from my old address. Would prefer paypal payment.  

• By Klaus220
      Price: $999 Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: I don't use them Further information: 

Selling Focal Elegia closed back headphone (in perfect condition) (RRP $1399).
      I bought this in 08/01/20 and can provide you the receipt.
      I have too many In-ear monitors and earphones, and do not relaly use headphones much.
      It comes with Focal case as well.
      I am happy to ship this item via express post at your cost.
      Also happy to include insurance at your cost.
      Thank you.