WTB: Marantz SA-KI-Pearl-Lite SACD Player(Silver)

Item:Marantz SA-KI-Pearl-Lite SACD Player (Silver)
Price Range: Fair
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:Apart from being a nice player, I'm interested in using its DAC mode function.

Please feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

8 hours ago, Raffinator said:

Not a Pearl, and not silver, but soon will list my black SA-15S2.

Thanks Raff,

I have that exact model in Silver SACD player already.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By simbot82
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lesmurdie State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT. Cash Reason for selling: Raising some coin Further information:

Has been boxed for years, well cared for and in gorgeous condition.

Comes with remote and manuals. It also comes not only in its original box but that box is within its original importation box so I am more than happy to post at buyers expensive on inquiry.
      I also have its matching SACD player advertised.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By simbot82
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lesmurdie State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT. Cash Reason for selling: Raising some coin Further information:

Has been boxed for years, very sparingly used and in gorgeous condition. Reads disc instantly.

Comes with remote and manuals. It also comes not only in its original box but that box is within its original importation box so I am more than happy to post at buyers expensive on inquiry.

I also have its matching amplifier advertised.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Gazza13
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rosebery State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsized to 2 channel set-up Further information:

Selling my excellent Marantz processor. As I’m in an apartment I scaled back to two channels and am using my valve pre instead.

Excellent DAC and power supply section means it acts as a great stereo preamp.

In great condition but there are some markings on the front.

Note: Remote included but doesn’t function. Will need to repaired/replaced.

Reviews:

https://hometheaterreview.com/marantz-av8801-av-processor/

https://www.soundvisionreview.com/hi-fi-home-theater/amplifiers-receivers/marantz-av8801-mm8077-review/

• By craka
      Item: MARANTZ SA-KI RUBY KEN ISHIWATA SIGNATURE SUPER AUDIO CD PLAYER (In silver/Gold)
      Price Range: Market
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Let me know via PM if you have one in Silver/Gold.
      Cheers
      craka

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Brian_S
      Item Condition: Near perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Red Hill South State: VIC Payment Method: COD, Paypal (+3%) Reason for selling: Upgraded and no longer required Further information:

Marantz TT-15s1 turntable, designed and built by Clearaudio, badged Marantz. This much loved TT comes fully boxed and protected in the OEM packaging, and is in near perfect condition. I upgraded the original Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood MM cart to a Clearaudio Maestro  MM cart. This significantly improved tracking ability and detail retrieval over the original, and elevates the sound of the original turntable (already pretty darn good) to something quite special. Plenty of PRaT, detail (but not fatiguing), and toe tapping enjoyment. Probably one of the simplest turntables to set up, and for the price provides some of the most satisfying vinyl playback available. The original Virtuoso cart is included with the package. Both carts have less than 200 hours played on each.

Sale includes the following ancillaries;
      Spare drive belt
      Souther Clever Clamp
      Original OEM setup tools (screwdrivers, allen keys)
      Marantz bearing oil
      Original owners manual and setup guide
      Genuine Gingko Audio acrylic dust cover (some small scuff marks visible)
      “ZeroDust” stylus cleaner

The turntable is available to visually inspect but unfortunately audition is not possible.
      Will ship anywhere in Australia at buyer’s expense, or direct local pickup (Mornington Peninsula, Vic)

Sale price includes donation to SNA.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved