Sign in to follow this  
MGO

Price $$$ Reduction: Technics Direct Drive Turntable SL Q2 Quartz

Item: Technics Direct Drive Turntable SL Q2 Quartz
Price:  Reduced to $195  $250  Prefer pick up
Item Condition:  Very good for age
Reason for selling:  Leaving vinyl
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD 

Excellent TT!  Sounds good doesn't miss a beat.

Auto arm lift and return.  Very convenient, doesn't go round and round wearing the style.

Hinges of perspex cover gone.

Comes with Shure SC35C cartridge, cork mat and damping.

Could pack and send but prefer pick up in Sydney 2036.

IMG_0657.thumb.JPG.87458600856a0c931e882f06dccbc88a.JPGIMG_0658.thumb.JPG.6972e61d856846e90662c4ed2b1da5ef.JPGIMG_0660.thumb.JPG.6538e157ca67b6bcbb636ebeb725bc52.JPGIMG_0659.thumb.JPG.797fbbce8d77b17da26a256d3ce39345.JPG

Edited by MGO

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By olegau
      Price: $800 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too big for my desktop. Wife factor Further information: 
      Adelaide Speakers Ascension Woodfox Ribbon 822SRTL Bookshelf /stand mount
      High quality woofer using an Papyrus cone, ribbon tweeter, Rose Mahogany Veneer. 
       Two years old 
      Audition welcome
      Power 120W
      8 ohms
      Sensitivity 91db
      Dimensions: 500 H x 270W x 315D mm  
      Weight is approximately 18kg each.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Sunnybridge
      Price: $30 Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Hurstville State: New South Wales Payment Method: Reason for selling: Bought too many Further information: 
      high quality power plug make in Taiwan. Brand new in unopen bag. 
      rhodium plated version. 
      $30 each + postage
      Available quantity: 5 

• By jomjom
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: Used,mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Middleton Grange State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup,paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: A pair of Elac unifi floor standing speakers in matt white finish.Designed by world famous speaker designer Andrew Jones. Bought last November from an authorised dealer.I have receipts and original boxes.Buyer pays shipping costs and insurance.

note: if sold here will donate to SNA.

• By MAST88
      Price: $350 Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Homebush State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      All Items were bought together and have only done under 50 hrs before I upgraded. Schiit Mani comes with box and all accessories, 2M Red came stock with my Acoustic Signature TT hence it has the 'Acoustic Signature' brand on it (brand collab?), no box for this however, can have something organized for postage. Tonar weight is 760g.

RRP Schiit Mani $270, still has invoice and 8 months warranty left  *SOLD
      RRP Tonar weight $170
      RRP 2M Red $160
      Total RRP $600
      Selling $350

• By Raphael
      Price: $1100 Item Condition: Very good. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Kew/ Doncaster East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or paypal Reason for selling: NLR. I purchased this to see if I like Class D amps. And this lead me to sell my Vincent and purchased the Mytek Amp (class D). So now I have 2 amps. I want to keep the Nuforce if possible but need to raise funds to buy a preamp now to match. Further information: 
       I purchased from a reputable and a gentlemen SNA member few months ago to see if I like Class D amps. And this lead me to sell my Vincent and purchased the Mytek Amp (class D). So now I have 2 amps. I want to keep the Nuforce if possible but need to raise funds to buy a preamp now to match. This is a fantastic amp. Detail and punchy bass. Compare with the Mytek Amp class D, not much difference except i find the Nuforce produce more bass than the Mytek. With the Nuforce I don't need to run a sub with the R3. Maybe the Mytek need more burn in time I don't know (Just a week old). I have attached the link below I purchased the amp from. He has better pics than mine. Thanks for viewing. 

hotos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.