Sign in to follow this  
John0001

FS: PMC twotwo.6 Active Speakers

Item: PMC twotwo.6 Active Monitors (Pair) with Argosy Spire 420Xi stands and RC1 remote
Price: $5000
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Change in circumstances
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
PMC twotwo.6 RRP: $7,499 /pair
Argosy Spire 420Xi RRP: $1,000 /pair

Award winning active monitors from PMC.

Suitable for studio or home use. High powered class D amplification for each driver and sophisticated DSP make the 
twotwo.6 an incredible sounding speaker for any use case. Completely neutral and with crazy detail the twotwo.6 is a true high end monitor. These have been used in a smoke free environment for both light mixing work and for music listening. Analog and digital audio inputs (XLR/RCA) as well as connections for the remote (supplied) and linking. I've put some links below for details on functions, specifications etc. Excellent condition, these have been well cared for since I purchased them in 2017 (I can PM receipt to interested buyer if required). Both boxes, manual, cords and accessories as well as the optional RC1 remote.

Argosy Spire 420Xi stands are a rigid, stable solution with IsoAcoustic platforms built in. Quite large and heavy, they can be dismantled and packed if required but would prefer to keep as-is.

https://pmc-speakers.com/products/professional/active/twotwo6
https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/pmc-twotwo-5-6

https://www.audiobuy.com.au/pmc-twotwo-6-active-studio-reference-monitor-pair-australia-price
https://argosyconsole.com/spire/spire-xi
https://awave.com.au/shop/accessories/studio-furniture-stands/argosy-420xi-speaker-stands-pair/

Located in country SA near Clare (5453) so would prefer an SA purchaser; I can deliver to most northern/central suburbs of Adelaide if required. Any shipping will have to be organised by the buyer, I'm happy to drop off to depot etc if required and can work in with buyer on this. Any questions etc welcome. Thanks!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Argosy-Spire-420Xi-2.png

PMC-twotwo6-Stand-Front-2.png

PMC-twotwo6-Rear-Connections.png

PMC-twotwo6-Side-1.png

PMC-twotwo6-Both-Front.png

PMC-twotwo6-Top-1.png

PMC-twotwo6-Stand-Front.png

PMC-twotwo6-Rear-Both-2.png

PMC-twotwo6-Manual.png

PMC-twotwo6-RC1-Remote.png

PMC-twotwo6-Inner-Boxes.png

PMC-twotwo6-Boxes.png

PMC-twotwo6-RC1-Box.png

PMC-twotwo6-Cords-Bags.png

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By theaccent
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Wilston State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: 
      Jamo Sub 250 for Sale
      Condition is used

• By apochromatic
      Item Condition: USED : Good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: West Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading to another camera Up for sale is a Leica M240 Chrome body only. Nice condition. Plastic cover on the base plate is still there. Minor scratches on the body due to normal use. It has been taken care off very well. I used well padded bags only. It works fine with no issue at all. The LCD screen at the back is pretty accurate, having seen some 240s with inaccurate screen, this one is rather 'spot on'.

It comes with the silver box, all manuals and certs. Charger is there, however only Japan/US and EU cables are provided. I must have lost the AU chord since I moved overseas. More than happy to throw in an adaptor for you at no charge. One battery included. It comes with the camera, and is working just fine. No original strap. But I am giving a Luigi's leather strap instead. And as you can see in the photos that I changed the leather to ostrich-ish leatherette instead. If you want the original black leatherette, I can order one for you. But I do think that it looks better this way though. But that's only my opinion

It has been a great companion to me since i bought it. Now decided to let it go as I think it is finally the time to get another body. All in all, great camera with no problems at all. Only some accessories missing and customised leatherette. The Thumbs-up is there too and it does help with handling the camera.

The price is negotiable within reasonable range :). Will be more than happy to throw in some goodies for you. Prefer face-to-face pick-up and cash on pickup. But please wear mask where possible, I will be wearing one. Just in case Item locates very close to Melbourne CBD. Shoot me a message as I might not be able to pick up phone calls during work.

• By alex789hifi
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Gladesville State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: No Longer being used Further information: 

2 x PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Power Amplifiers (KT 150 Tubes)
        Purchased each amp from other members of Stereonet. Prefer to sell together, $7000 (includes shipping). Will sell seperately if I have no luck selling together.   - 1 amp is in good condition but has a scratch on the side (see photos) and the remote is missing the rubber bands (works perfectly fine). The band can be replaced by calling the distributor and ordering them. They are cheap but I never bothered.  - Other amp is in very good condition, only has a very tiny scratch on the right side (hard to see) behind the tubes (see photos). - The cages do not fit over the amps with the KT 150 tubes. - I have a few KT 88 tubes that I will also supply. Havent tested them recently, most should work.  - Both amps are boxed ready to ship.   Excellent sounding amps, hard to go wrong with Primaluna gear.    https://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/primaluna-dialogue-premium-hp-power-amplifier  

• By Munce31
      Item Condition: Used - excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further Information:

Up for sale is my Audio-gd Master 11 headphone amplifier/pre and DAC combination and Singxer SU-1 digital audio USB bridge. 

Audio-gd no longer make the Master 11 because the PCM1704UK Ladder DAC chip is no longer produced. Audio-gd now makes their own discrete r2r resistor ladder DAC but if you do your research, they're not lauded in the same regard are their older PCM1704UK counterparts, like the Master 11. 

The sound can be described as smooth and transparent. 

The DAC is best paired with the Singxer SU-1 for USB audio, hence why it is included. Also included is a 15cm WireWorld UltraViolet5 HDMI cable for i2s connection between the USB audio bridge and the Master 11. 

The headphone amplifier has plenty of power to drive even the least sensitive headphones (think Hifiman He-6). With this amp I have used Hifiman He-1000 v2, Audeze LCD-2F, Sennheiser HD-800 (no harshness with this combination) and Focal Elegia; all have sounded excellent with this amplifier. Best that you're using the balanced XLR output to get the most out of the amplifier. 

This Master 11 was originally purchased in 2015 but upgraded in 2016 with the latest DSP V7 software. I have an email exchange to Audio-gd to prove this. This process involved opening the unit and flashing the new DSP firmware with an Altera blaster; hence the sticker on the rear left corner is torn. This upgrade in the DSP software, at least to my ears, improved the transparency and the slam in the bass and sub-bass. 

You can view the specifications of this combination DAC/AMP/PRE here: http://www.audio-gd.com/Master/Master-11/M11EN.htm

I'm not willing to split these two. 

I prefer pickup as this is a hefty unit. Shipping at an agreed cost. 

Note: No IEC power cables will be included (I was using my own IsoTek power cables).

Photos:

u
    • By Gazer01
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Port Pirie State: South Australia Payment Method: Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Audio Sickness Further information: These beasts need no introduction as these has been well received here in Oz. Few issues; 1. Dents (already there when I bought it) 2. Broken grille (my fault thus the negotiable part).