Sign in to follow this  
lordvader82

SOLD: FS: DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 Power Cable (AU plugs)

Item: DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 power cable (6 feet - Furutech terminated)
Price: $240 for the power cable. Free postage.
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Paypal
Extra Info:

DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 Power cable

Followed the recipe here:

6554b6be8c0d829a8bf63ae0c82cf121_link.pn DIY Power Cord

WWW.VENHAUS1.COM

Build your own Audiophile Power Cord

Cable uses furutech connectors

• FI-AU3112 Rhodium on the mains end.
  • FI-11 Gold on the IEC end

The connectors over most of the cost (feel free to salvage for parts!)

This cable is too long for my current needs, and due to the tricky angle I need, I'll be better off building a new cable.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

IMG_20191124_201748.jpg

IMG_20191124_201805.jpg

IMG_20191124_201756.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mikety
      Price: $68 Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: 2452 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Too many Item: Zu Audio XLR, 3.5 to RCA interconnect cables. 
      Price: as below
      Item Condition: Zu Audio brand new, Kimber 4TC as new
      Reason for selling: too much gear
      Payment Method: PayPal+3%, bank deposit
      Extra Info: plus $10 for postage if required

Zu Audio Mission MK1 XLR 1m: $96
      Zu Audio Mission MK1 XLR 2m: $116 (3 pcs left)
      Zu Audio Wylde RCA 0.5m: Sold
      Zu Audio 3.5mm to RCA 1m: $68
      Kimber Kable 4TC 2.2m: Sold

Any questions please ask. Thanks 

• By Dokken
      Price: $520 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: EPPING 3076 State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option) Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:  This is the current model and I have the original box. The current RRP for this power cable is now well over $1000. Note, the RRP prior to the recent drop in the Australian dollar was $955 (https://www.classaaudio.com.au/power-cable/1511-voodoo-infinity-digital-powercord.html)

Technical Specs:
      Designed for Preamps, CD Players, DACs and Streamers Low Noise #10 AWG Cryogenically Treated Silver Plated Copper Conductors Neutral Tonal Balance Accurate Dynamic Control PowerPhase Gold Plated Tellurium Copper Australian AC Power Plug & IEC Connectors Velocity-Matched Teflon Dielectric Insulation 100% Copper Braid Shield Coverage  
      “The VooDoo Infinity Digital Powercord is especially suitable for digital source components and preamps, where AC noise suppression is essential in the power cord design for a dead-quiet background that will reproduce inner musical detail, controlled micro-dynamics and an opaque background for a refined musical presentation.
      The Infinity Digital is built with the cryogenically treated Gold-plated Tellurium Copper VooDoo PowerPhase IEC Connector and AC Plug. Each strand within the lay of the conductors is individually insulated with velocity-matched Teflon dielectric insulation to suppress AC noise caused by micro-arcing within the individual strands of the conductors. The Infinity Digital is 100% protected from invasive EMI and RFI with heavy-gauge copper braid shielding. All of the wire and connectors used to build the Infinity are cryogenically treated in our custom cold fusion deep-immersion process at -315o Fahrenheit (-192o Celsius) to structurally align and fuse the metallurgical molecular structure of the conductive metals for optimal sonic performance. For the purpose of suppressing electromagnetic interference each conductor is insulated with Teflon dielectric and wrapped in a secondary dielectric jacket of composite polyethylene to shield against invasive EMI. The power cord body is sheathed with double layers of abrasion resistant mesh sleeve for maximum durability and optimal flexibility”.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Dokken
      Price: $45 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: EPPING 3076 State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option) Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      This fuse is a relatively cheap and solid upgrade for Isotek power conditioners!

Furutech Select Series Pure Transmission Fuses:
      20mm Nonmagnetic Time-lag (Slow blow) Ceramic Fuse
      Material: Copper Caps with direct rhodium plating.
      Conductor: Special low induction copper alloy

"Audio connoisseurs know that all links in the signal path are as important as the next. Furutech engineers solutions that optimise every pathway and junction; any unaccounted for characteristic weakness (i.e., contact resistance, EMI-radiating junctions, RFI) diminishes performance as noise and distortion builds. Using the best materials and processes available along with meticulous attention to build quality is a large part of the Pure Transmission engineering equation: The fuse is equipped with rhodium-plated OFC copper caps and a special low-inductance copper alloy conductor, ceramic body with special damping filler. All metal parts treated with Furutech’s patented Alpha Super Cryogenic and Demagnetising process. These beautifully made audiophile fuses are engineered to withstand 1 nanosecond at a full 1500 watts, and rated at 125mA/6.3A".

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Neo
      Item: Furutech Formula 2 usb cable A/mini plug 3.6m
      Price: $85 posted (rrp $150)
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal, post
      Extra Info:

Photos: hard to come by in mini usb end cable from a quality manufacturer like furutech 
      I have the original packaging, overall will be indistinguishable from new

• By lordvader82
      Item: 1 pair of terminated Canare 4S11 (6 feet) and 1 DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 power cable (6 feet - Furutech terminated)
      Price: $80 for the speaker cable, $260 for the power cable. Free postage.
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Paypal
      Extra Info:

Canare 4S11 Speaker cable
      These are spade terminated (copper), and, since moving, are the wrong lengths (can't cut a cable longer!).
      Have actually replaced these with another pair of 4S11 cables!

DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 Power cable
      Followed the recipe here:
      DIY Power Cord
      WWW.VENHAUS1.COM Build your own Audiophile Power Cord  
      Cable uses furutech connectors
      FI-AU3112 Rhodium on the mains end. FI-11 Gold on the IEC end The connectors over most of the cost (feel free to salvage for parts!)
      This cable is too long for my current needs, and due to the tricky angle I need, I'll be better off building a new cable.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos: