Sign in to follow this  
Brenden_G

SOLD: FS: Focal Elegia (virtually new)

Item: Focal Elegia Closed Back Headphones (Full Set)
Price: $500.00 + Postage if required
Item Condition: Virtually new and Mint (purchased 22/01/2020)
Reason for selling: Impulse purchase during a very boring teleconference meeting at work. Sound signature not really suited to my Death/Thrash Metal leanings.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: These are in mint condition, come with everything in the original set, with all original packaging, and will be shipped in original outer cardboard box from Focal.

Photos:

20200212_161047.jpg

20200212_160603.jpg

20200212_160624.jpg

20200212_160913.jpg

That's very tempting.

13 hours ago, Zekestah said:

That's very tempting.

Give in to the temptation 😄

I'll take these if they're still available. I've just sent you a message OP with intent to purchase.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dneco
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Epping State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Unused  
       Extra Info:  Excellent quality unit, well kept and looked after. All dials and knobs fully functioning and in great condition - still a solid feel. Made in Japan, a true high quality stereo receiver. 
      * Pictures 

• By Bush thug
      Item:focal 800w chorus centre speaker
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      preferably the w series but would consider a v in the 800 range

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By earthwolf82
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Kilsyth South State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, cash Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Further information: No longer in Melbourne, but can be picked up from my old address. Would prefer paypal payment.  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Klaus220
      Price: $999 Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: I don't use them Further information: 

Selling Focal Elegia closed back headphone (in perfect condition) (RRP $1399).
      I bought this in 08/01/20 and can provide you the receipt.
      I have too many In-ear monitors and earphones, and do not relaly use headphones much.
      It comes with Focal case as well.
      I am happy to ship this item via express post at your cost.
      Also happy to include insurance at your cost.
      Thank you.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By yannakout
      Price: $800 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Frenchs Forest State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT or cash Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: 
      These are in great condition and they were loved and appreciated.
      there is all the original packaging and cables included, even the original shipping box.
      they are what I see as a perfect upgrade from the sennheiser 600 series and are my favourite focal headphone tied with the utopia which is about 5x the price.

happy to answer any questions