Sign in to follow this  
yannakout

SOLD: FS: Harbeth 30.1, Chord Qutest, Lavardin isx, Hifi racks stands + good cables

Item: Harbeth 30.1 pair, Lavardin isx integrated amplifier, Chord Qutest DAC, Hifi Racks stands, chord shawline RCA, Vermouth Serenade speaker cable 
Price: $9,500
Item Condition: practically new (3 months old)
Reason for selling: Moving overseas
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I have all invoices and mostly all of the items are still under warranty 

cost new: $15,900

Harbeth 30.1 rosewood = $6,400

lavardin isx integrated amp = $4,200

Chord Qutest DAC = $2,400

Hifi racks stands = $1,400

chord shawline RCA = $400

Vermouth serenade cables = $290

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

10DC9013-6B31-4BA7-8402-B78E077CA07D.jpeg

72113AFC-134F-4AD2-B8CA-03B489E471AC.jpeg

2C9C7FD2-F8E1-4CDA-A950-6B1C28FDC0F7.jpeg

71252BD0-6926-4E09-9001-F628866ED19C.jpeg

1E1EE3E5-34CB-4100-AB3C-20AB5124DCF5.jpeg

5AF3ABD1-2607-434F-A856-79E17E377B17.jpeg

DA540AEF-D58B-46D8-8E20-6A2ADA9122BF.jpeg

E54FBD3A-B327-45A3-9441-16823E30A563.jpeg

Awesome setup! All the best with this sale!

4 hours ago, TDX said:

Awesome setup! All the best with this sale

Thankyou I was really in love with the synergy. It brought me many hours of joy a day in the short lived time.

the vocal realism is just mind blowing 

The Lavardin + Harbeth combination is a match made in heaven. 👍
Glwts 

1 hour ago, sir sanders zingmore said:

The Lavardin + Harbeth combination is a match made in heaven. 👍
Glwts 

yeah its just so so effortless and beautiful. 

does anyone know what Lavardin and Harbeth Shl5+ sound like together? everyone is arcing on about harbeth ans primaluna

7 hours ago, motorsportmatt said:

does anyone know what Lavardin and Harbeth Shl5+ sound like together? everyone is arcing on about harbeth ans primaluna

I know that Harbeth mostly use Lavardin to demo all their speakers at shows. 
if you are in Sydney I’m happy to come arround and you can demo for an hour or so

7 hours ago, motorsportmatt said:

I have heard some 30.1s with the bigger Lavardin IT and it really is a sublime match. Lavardin make fabulous amps. 

Hi all so the only items remaining are the:
Lavardin isx amplifier & The speaker cables.

Speakers, DAC, RCA, stands have all sold 

Just the amplifier to sell.
Lavardin isx RRP $4,200, 60% of that is $2,500. I'd be happy with around that figure even though its brand new practically

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MusicaMachina
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: MELBOURNE State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal buyer pay fees, or EFT Reason for selling: No longer required No pickup or audition available - shipping only. I have included an allowance in the price which should cover shipping and insurance. 
      Further information: 
      I have enjoyed listening to music via roon using the Hugo M Scaler paired with the Hugo TT2 DAC on my main system for several months.  However recently I added an Antipodes EX server and tried the Antipodes built-in analog outputs, despite Antipodes themselves suggesting the use of a separate DAC (I quote from the Antipodes website: “We have added one notable feature to the EX, a good sounding stereo analog output. Customers moving from a CD Player can start with the EX and play direct to their amplifier, and leave adding a high quality USB DAC till later.”) After a few weeks of comparison I ended up concluding that the "good sounding" Antipodes analog output was equal to the Chord combination, in my personal opinion, and so therefore I could potentially simplify my main system and remove two units from the signal path. As a result I will be keeping the TT2 as a headphone amp for roon via bluetooth APTX, and the M Scaler is now surplus to my requirements.

I purchased the M Scaler new just over 1 year ago. It will be shipped with original packaging (box in a box with foam supports) including mains power adaptor, dual BNC cables, IR remote control, and an optical cable. I will also include two BNC to RCA adaptors which can be used for BNC S/PDIF Coax to non-Chord DACs. There was no paper manual when I purchased it, as the manual is on the Chord website: https://chordelectronics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Hugo-M-Scaler-User-Manual.pdf. 

Features:
      Connectivity (input): 1x Galvanically isolated Type-B USB, 2x Coax BNC and 2x Optical
      Connectivity (output): 1x Galvanically isolated dual BNC (enables upscaling to the maximum 768kHz), 1x BNC S/PDIF and 1x Optical
      Dual BNC connectivity only with Chord DACs
      Can be paired with non-Chord DACs, however upscaling limited to 384kHz from 192kHz input, however pass-thru remains up to 768kHz .
      PCM support: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6 and 768kHz – 16 to 32bit
      Driver support: Driverless with Mac OS X and Linux, driver required for Windows OS
      FPGA: Xilinx XC7A200T
      Filter tap length:  1,015,808 WTA taps
      Dimensions: 4cm (H) 23.5cm (W) 23.8cm (D)
      Weight: 2.55kg
      Adjustable sample rate output (with pass-thru mode) - four settings with different results depending on source and connectivity options
      Video mode (for lower latency)
      Auto video and source selection
      Dimmable lights (2 light levels)
      Remote Control for input selection, output sample rate, video mode and mute. 

Recent review from stereophile:  www.stereophile.com/content/chord-electronics-hugo-m-scaler-upsampling-digital-processor
      More reviews see Chord website:  chordelectronics.co.uk/product/hugo-mscaler/

Photos: 

• By peppy
      Item: CHORD Qutest DAC
      Price Range: $1200-$1400 depending on condition etc
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Based in Sydney, happy to cover postage.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By kurof
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash/PayPal Reason for selling: no longer needed Further information: 
      happy to sell separately, price is for both... 

Item : 
      Monster cable M series m1.4s  1.7mt pair unterminated, unused, as new.
      Amazing cable for the $, plenty positive reviews online ...
      great bass dynamics and details... lots of  solid /multi gauge copper, can be used with non bi wire set up, can help to tame bright fatiguing systems. 

Monster® M1.4s M Series Biwire Speaker Cable Details
      State-of-the-art four conductor speaker cable offers audiophile performance that won't strain your budget.
      ·         Four-conductor design offers superior audio balance, ideal for bi-wiring.
      ·         Time Correct® multiple gauge wire networks for greater clarity.
      ·         PEX™ dielectric for improved reproduction of harmonic structure and inner detail.
      ·         MultiTwist™ construction for lower noise floor.
      ·         Magnetic Flux Tube® for smooth, extended frequency response.
      ·         UL CL3-Rated for in-wall use.
      OD Size for M1.4s = 14.8mm
      variance: +/- .2mm variance

The M Series® vs. Performance Leader.
      Audiophiles know speaker cables can profoundly impact overall audio system performance. But some so-called "audiophile" cables boasting superior manufacturing don't measure up when tested with the most sophisticated computer: the human brain. M1.4s Biwire combines advanced technologies, proven through many hours of intense listening, with cost effectiveness to deliver full sonic impact at an attractive price.

Four-Conductor Design Improves Signal Transfer.
      M1.4s Biwire features four identical conductors, ideal for biwiring. The four conductors result in more detailed musical presentation and improved signal transmission for loudspeakers using separated high and low frequency inputs.

Patented Magnetic Flux Tube™ and precision Time Correct™ Windings Preserve Audio Accuracy.
      Each M1.4s Biwire conductor utilizes 6 large bass conductors and multiple high frequency wire networks wound around Monster's patented Magnetic Flux Tube – specially designed to control distortion-producing magnetic fields for better clarity and soundstage. Time Correct windings ensure that low, mid and high frequency signals arrive at the same time for improved imaging and more natural music reproduction. 

MultiTwist® Construction and PEX™ Dielectric Bring Out All the Details in Recordings.
      M1.4s Biwire incorporates Monster's famous MultiTwist construction, an ultra-light winding of conductors resulting in enhanced sonic performance and superior noise rejection throughout the audio bandwidth. Combined with our new PEX dielectric for improved signal transfer, M1.4s Biwire offers lower dynamic noise and greater musical realism.

Enjoy A Higher Level of Music Reproduction.
      M1.4s Biwire offers exceptional performance value – recapturing the full dynamic range of today's music while maximizing the sonic reproduction capabilities of your speakers. Its clarity and delicate musical balance make it the finest cable available in its price range.

Item:  The Chord Company crimson plus rca subwoofer cable 5m 
      conditions : good
      no longer required 
      there are some minor scratches but no cracks or damages to the cable or connectors

• By pasic007
      Item: Chord Hugo 2
      Price Range: 2000-2300
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: After a Chord Hugo 2, looking at the previous sales low 2,000 seems to be going figure? I would prefer for a local sale (Perth) Willing to pay up to 2300 depending on  the age and condition. 

• By Harbord
      Item Condition: Used - 9/10 Condition. Slight oxidisation on terminals, if closely inspected. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Manly State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded to Harbeth 30.2 Item: Harbeth P3ESR Speakers - Maple
      Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands
      Track Audio Speaker Spikes

Delivery: Local Pickup preferred.
      Inter-state purchasers to arrange the courier and insurance. I will package-up the speakers and drop off at a local courier pickup location that supports multiple couriers.

The original Harbeth packaging is double-boxed with additional internal protection for speakers edges. The outer packaging box does have some slight moisture damage from their time in storage; The inner packaging box is still in excellent condition.

The Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands are currently mass-loaded with Medium Grain White Rice (4kg each). Skylan SM-26 Speaker Stands can be disassembled and packaged. See photos for assembly instructions.

Packaging Dimensions
      Speakers: 425 x 555 x 325mm
      Stands: 720 x 390 x 190mm

Extra Info: These Harbeth P3ESR were purchased ten years ago. In excellent condition, no marks or scratches.

Specifications
      https://www.harbeth.co.uk/hifi-speaker/11/Harbeth-P3ESR-loudspeaker

Reviews:
      Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker - Stereophile - Aug 12, 2010

Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker Follow-Up - Stereophile - October 2010

Harbeth P3ESR Loudspeakers - SoundStage Australia - Sept 15, 2017

Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Skylan Speaker Stand Assembly - Single, Double Quad Column.pdf