furtherpale

Tom Petty, Faces US 1st pressings, amazing condition.

Item: As below
Price: As below
Item Condition: As below
Reason for selling: Picked these up when purchasing my new Led Zep IV (not for sale) as they were a decent deal, and the shipping didn’t increase (from the US). Nice to have a listen, but remarkable copies like this need to be in a proper home and only albums I LOVE stay. These would probably be called M/NM most places - I’m not quite prepared to go that far - but the discs look brand new, and play almost flawlessly. Selling for less than I paid.

Same return policy as Candyflip if you aren’t happy, Canberra residents are welcome to listen first. +3% for PayPal goods and services.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra info:

Tom Petty Hard Promises Original 1981 Sterling Both Sides VG+ play graded. 1st press of Tom Petty's 1981 Hard Promises LP, with no barcode on the cover. The runoffs have STERLING on both sides. Play tested and it sounds truly amazing. Cover in pretty good nick, VG.

$45 Shipped

Faces Ooh La La Orig WB 1973 VG to VG+ play graded, side two plays NM on most of it. Mouth Cover Complete With Poster. Original 1973 WB Santa Maria pressing of Faces' final LP, Ooh La La (Warner BS 2665). Corner clipped. 

$45 Shipped

BD21B62F-95D6-4A54-B904-E27A1091A44E.jpeg

B98629E0-29A6-4611-9900-DCAA28D0EBB6.jpeg

Edited by furtherpale