Sign in to follow this  
44maloo

FS: JBL XPL 200 4 way speakers

Item: Xpl 200
Price: $2900
Item Condition: very good
Reason for selling: NLR 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Here is a pair of speakers that don’t come up often for sale . Legendary JBL xpl 200 speakers, these are a fun and enjoyable speaker to own. They have new Recone 12 inch drivers in both speakers original recone kits that were done 5 years ago by bill dart here in Geelong. They are one of a kind candy apple red custom color personally for myself. The tweeter has a dint common for these and marking in the front on one monitor. They were bought like this and want to be open and clear upfront about this. These have now been used for 3 years  Looking for local sale for these no shipping. These are very wife friendly speakers and sound fantastic. I’m expecting these to sell quickly so first in best dressed.

19C66D1E-1519-4B0B-A9CB-81EB1DB7E2DC.jpeg

4F28A975-7385-4B1D-B5F0-F178A56CC624.jpeg

8405D8E0-E3C0-40E8-BF79-3809C8CB181C.jpeg

8742E569-55DC-4A4B-8341-C67DF02EDE80.jpeg

252BE527-0632-4A38-AB9D-6DEFDF174BBF.jpeg

2C4F860D-5B35-4336-8902-A567F7AFAB50.jpeg

7C28E04A-96B3-4768-8C65-63CC1EDDA951.jpeg

F807C729-F843-4F3D-B691-EB1B7039C742.jpeg

Edited by 44maloo

My what a JBL speaker collection you have! Wish I had more space, $ and time to accumulate more speakers!

Cheers mate , I have some even rare JBL’ s I’ll be selling this year.

Drop me a line on those when you list them please...

Also FYI - there are a set of brand new mids in the states for around $950-$1000 delivered to AUS on ebay if someone really wants to fix the dome... not sure about single driver availability.

Nice speakers, I've got the 140a. Good luck with the sale.

Edited by Rollen

Yeah I did see them for sale and there rare. 

Maybe to rare, people just don't know how good they sound. good luck with yours.

Like the colour of them, can you tell me who done them.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rockeater
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: WANNEROO WA State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too large Further information:  For sale is a pair for custom made speaker shipping boxes.
      The price is for the pair.
      The size is H 128 x D 49 x W 46
      These are the heavy duty units designed to hold 50kg speaker columns.
      I used also a wooden outside box (please see the 3rd picture) but a second cardboard box can also be used for double-boxing of heavy units  of large value.

Photos: 

• By Maverick730
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Everton Hills State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal(as friend or fee), eft, cash Reason for selling: moving to other speakers Further information: 
      The speakers are in excellent condition. Selling as I want to move to bookshelf speakers.
      No postage sorry as they are too heavy unless you arrange your own courier or similiar.

Impedance 8 ohms
      Sensitivity 95 dB/Watt (2.83V)
      Power Rating 10W to 200W
      Frequency response 35Hz to 18Khz +/-2dB
      1195h x 250w x 350d (mm)
      Weight 32Kg each.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By pretender
      Item Condition: Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: woodend State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moved to the country so lost my FM radios Further information: 
       This is a beautiful sounding Tuner which I used for years before moving to the country. It does AM, FM with a mono and a muting options. The front plate is still very good looking after all those years although the top plate has some scratches.
      I can ship for an extra $10.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Pops110
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Sold amp. Further information:  Very nice 5u4g rectifier valve, this was my pick of the bunch without getting into super exotic valves. Bought as a high testing valve, I have put unknown amount of hours on it, maybe 400. It still sounds great, only selling as I’ve sold the amp this was used in.

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very Good, a couple of small scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash or Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought this 4 years ago and has worked flawlessly as a FireWire to spdif converter from my Mac Mini to my Audio Note Dac. I have an Audioquest Diamond Firewire Cable that I could do a deal on as well. Also included are the manual and remote. I don’t have the original box, but can ship. I’ve checked the price against Hifishark and this is listing is considerably cheaper.

info from the Weiss website: https://www.weiss.ch/products/int202-int203

“Your favorite D/A converter may not be the latest but you like its sound, appearance and features. So you don't want to buy another expensive DAC just to connect a computer.
      This is where our interfaces come in. The INT202 / INT203 allow any DAC to be connected to a FireWire or Thunderbolt ported computer. This is done, optimally, by slaving to the computer's internally generated clock with absolute bit transparency.“

“The INT202 is a stereo Firewire to AES/EBU (unidirectional) interface with infrared remote control for volume and absolute polarity. It supports dual wire data transfer in 176.4/192 kHz mode for older D/A Converters. The bit transparency of the player software on the computer can be checked with the INT202.”

https://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/weiss5/1.html

Photos: