RadBrad

SOLD: Audeze LCD-2C Classic Planar Magnetic Headphones

Item: Audeze LCD-2C Classic Planar Magnetic Headphones
Price: $750 
plus postage
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: In excellent condition, no marks or scratches. Comes with original 1/4 inch cable and original box

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

0.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by RadBrad
Correction

Sell without the XLR?

Interested in the XLR.  Message sent.

Interested in the XLR.

Price without XLR?

And Age/Reciept/Warranty status?

Separately i'd sell LCD2Cs for $750 and XLR cable for $90

Cable sold

Headphones sold pending payment

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RadBrad
      Price: $200 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Manly State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: In excellent condition. Latest revision with improved pads and removable 2.5mm connects. Comes with original box, 3.5mm cable and 6.3mm adapter

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By paulie83
      Price: $1000 Item Condition: As new - mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Wollongong State: New South Wales Payment Method: Reason for selling: Don't suite my needs Item: Audeze LCD-GX
      Price: $1000
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling: Don't suit my needs - selling to help fund new AVR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I bought these in January 2020 from Addicted to Audio without trying them (yeah, not the smartest). They are a fantastic planar magenetic, but I just don't find the leather comfortable as I am used to velour pads. They are a new Audeze product that has two cables. One with a mic for gaming and a standard LCD cable. Comes in a hard cover box. They are really well buily, made from magensium in USA and much lighter compared to many other LCD headphones. They sell for $1399 new from Addicted to Audio. The sound itself is delicious with great bass - works well for music and gaming. Headphone stand not included. I will deliver for free in Sydney. Details etc can be found here:

https://www.audeze.com/search?q=lcd-gx*
      and
      https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/audeze-lcd-gx-high-end-gaming-headset

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Analogital
      Item: Hifiman HE4xx headphones
      Price Range: ~200
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Hi there looking for these headphones and shipped to Canberra. If it comes with mods that would be even better!

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By alexb
      Price: $1400 Item Condition: Mint in original case Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage) Reason for selling: Selling headphone rig Mint condition in original case with cables, user manual, certificate of authenticity and warranty card. Originally purchased from Addicted to Audio in Melbourne. Cables include 4-pin XLR connection and both 6.5 and 3.25mm jacks.

The Audeze LCD-3 provides the highest level of audio quality, unsurpassed bass extension, exceptional treble and the best mid-range you will find in headphones. 

Type: Over ear, open
      Driver type: orthodynamic with Fazors
      Pads: Lambskin leather or micro-suede
      Foldable: No
      Headphone connector: 4-pin mini XLR
      Cable entry: dual
      Cable: 2.5m with 6.3mm TRS plug
      Driver size: 80mm diameter, active area 65mm x 50mm
      Max power rating: 15W (< 200ms)
      Max. S.P.L. > 130dB
      Impedance: 115 Ω (older versions are 45 Ω)
      Efficiency: 96dB/1mW (105dB/V) older version 84dB/1mW (97dB/V)
      Weight: 540 g.
      Clamping force: Medium
      Accessories: 3.5mm TRS to 6.3mm TRS converter, ruggedized travel case

Photos: