candyflip

FS: Japanese s/hand vinyl micro Drop

* Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below 
Reason for selling ... latest finds
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover.
I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

PLEASE VISIT my BUSHFIRE RELIEF thread to continue the fundraising there (we are up over $200 now, thank you) and to combine postage with this sale.

1442203910_Photo10-2-2094105pm.thumb.jpg.6558ce4d93a2e53c9b307847449fc2eb.jpg514163427_Photo10-2-2094114pm.thumb.jpg.115d8f58126ca121c639989d00f5f1d1.jpg1727640727_Photo10-2-2094124pm.thumb.jpg.c8be8129c52e29bcef3a7bb7934f88ae.jpg

Supertramp - Breakfast In America – 1979 Japanese w/OBI (AMP6034 A&M) NM/VG.  Amazing strong cover with perfect OBI, 4-page colour booklet & 2-page b/w insert with lyrics in japanese. Wax has some marks but should play nicely as always.  $40

The Amazing Bud Powell - Volume 1 - vinyl LP 1983 Japan MONO no OBI (Blue Note BLP-1503)  VG++/VG+. Super nice OG copy with insert and tight factory shrink, 98% on. Blue Note hype sticker top right on shrink.  Fantastic copy in great condition. Excellent cover and nice record with only a few light marks.  $35

Gil Evans - There Comes A Time - 1976 Japanese vinyl with OBI (RVP6033 RCA) VG++/VG+. Cover immaculate and OBI & insert both great. Only lightest whisps on the vinyl. Includes David Sanborn, Howard Johnson, Billy Harper and Ryo Kawasaki.  $26

Bud Powell Trio - Bud Powell - 1978 Japanese MONO vinyl w/OBI (YW-7801-RO Royal Roost) VG+/VG++. Gorgeous inky black and shiny vinyl without a mark, inlcuding insert. Cover has a white cat scratch across the OBI and front, which weirdly looks like it belongs there (see photo). Nice set.   $32

Def Leppard - Pyromania - 2018 EU Limited RED vinyl reissue (602567890720) VG+/NM. SEALED and NEW. One corner bend bottom left front, else immaculate. $32

Johhny Cash - 16 Biggest Hits - USA 2019 Walmart exclusive compilation (190759505212) VG+/VG++. Cover great but for one large bend across top right corner on front. Wax is perfect - no marks.  $32

Nick Drake – Treasury – 2014 repress (602547000569) BRAND NEW & SEALED. A true collection in the basic sense, this is single-disc LP with notes written by Peter Paphides, specifically for this vinyl release. Contains songs primarily from Drake's three primary albums, with a few tracks taken from Made to Love Magic. Both the words and music on this release further illustrate the great depth and passion of Drake's songwriting among the canon of his recordings from 1969 to 1972, the year Pink Moon debuted.
  $38

Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left - 
2013 new SINGLE black vinyl EU pressing in gatefold. (602537347568) SEALED and new. Remastered from high resolution digital source by the album's original engineer, John Wood at Abbey Road Studios. Released in the UK 30th September 2013. Includes Digital Download.  $35

Alison Krauss & Union Station – Paper Airplane
 – 2011 black vinyl gatefold  (011661066519) BRAND NEW and SEALED in plastic over. Deluxe 180gm press. W/download.  $35

Supertramp - Breakfast In America - New MOFI numbered gatefold repress (821797147118) VG+/VG++. Sensational album has never sounded better. Ltd numbered edition (#6529) just small split along top edge in middle on back cover (looks absolutely fine in Blake sleeve) otherwise as NEW, no inserts but record with ZERO noise or sounds other than the music.  $50

Queen - The Game - 2018 US half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED NM/NM with hype sticker. Perfect retail copy.   $35

Big Star - Radio City
 - Europe 2016 Back to Black press (888072317321) SEALED NM/NM. Perfect retail copy. Great album!  $35

CD's/SHM's

Steven Wilson - To The Bone - Japanese CD 2017 Japanese w/OBI (4582214516905) SEALED & BRAND NEW. 6-panel Digipak with 16-page booklet + black & white 12-page Japanese booklet. $45

Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced – Japanese 2013 CD w/OBI (sicp 30001) SEALED and BRAND NEW. Limited Edition reissue, remastered, Stereo and Mono mixes, Blu-Spec CD2. Cardboard sleeve (mini LP) reissue from Jimi Hendrix and The Jimi Hendrix Experience featuring the high-fidelity Blu-spec CD2 format (compatible with standard CD players). Features 2009 remaster.   $45

Metallica – Master of Puppets – Japanese SHM-CD 2018 w/OBI (UICR-1139)  SEALED and BRAND NEW. Reissue, remastered SHM-CD. Jewel case with transparent tray, 8-page original booklet in English, 12-page booklet in Japanese, OBI-strip.  $42

David Bowie – Aladdin Sane – 2014 Japanese CD w/OBI (WPCR-80089) SEALED and BRAND NEW. Reissue and remastered.  $38

* * * * UNDER $20 Final Vinyl BIN  * * * *

Ike & Tina Turner - Feel Good - 1972 Japanese OG gatefold w/RUBY coloured wax (LLP-80611)  VG++/VG+. Very heavy cardstock cover, looks great, no OBI. 2 x great OIS. Record is lovely, with some light whisps only.   $19

Paul Revere & The Raiders - The Spirit Of 67 - 2015 Friday Music Ltd translucent RED vinyl in gatefold (829421939504) VG+/VG++. Cover has a bend top left front corner only,and perfect vinyl. Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios, pressed at RTI.   $19

Janet Jackson - Control: The Remixes - 2019 US repress on 2LP black vinyl (602577867422)  VG+/VG+. Cover is great but for some edgewear, and split along bottom edge of 3-4cms. OIS all good, and two slightly marked discs that play great.   $18

Edited by candyflip

Hi Jon 

Can I have these please

Nick Drake – Treasury

Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left

Supertramp - Breakfast In America

Cheers 

Bill 

Sure can @Bill125812

Which Supertramp though - the Japanese w/OBI, or the new MOFI?

This one Jon

Supertramp - Breakfast In America - New MOFI numbered gatefold repress (821797147118) VG+/VG++. Sensational album has never sounded better. Ltd numbered edition (#6529) just small split along top edge in middle on back cover (looks absolutely fine in Blake sleeve) otherwise as NEW, no inserts but record with ZERO noise or sounds other than the music.  $50

Hi there. 

Can you please add the Ike and Tina and the Paul Revere to my Sugar order from yesterday?

I'm sorry for not getting back to you. 

I'll send you a PM now for details!

Thanks. 

Invoices going out... 

On 10/02/2020 at 8:26 PM, Bill125812 said:

This one Jon

Supertramp - Breakfast In America - New MOFI numbered gatefold repress (821797147118) VG+/VG++. Sensational album has never sounded better. Ltd numbered edition (#6529) just small split along top edge in middle on back cover (looks absolutely fine in Blake sleeve) otherwise as NEW, no inserts but record with ZERO noise or sounds other than the music.  $50

Just wait till you play this one @Bill125812. Sound quality on this one is really good.

16 minutes ago, TDK said:

Just wait till you play this one @Bill125812. Sound quality on this one is really good.

Looking forward to receiving it 

First lot out the door and heading to new owners.  :welcome:

Will take both Bud Powell s  if you still have them Jon!

Yes I will PayPal soon just jumping on a plane 

cheers 

Hi Jon, is Nick Drake - Fives Leaves Left still available? I'll take it if it is thanks.

57 minutes ago, reflux075 said:

Hi Jon, is Nick Drake - Fives Leaves Left still available? I'll take it if it is thanks.

Yes mate - all your's.

Jon can we add Gil Evans as well ?

3 hours ago, Craig G said:

Jon can we add Gil Evans as well ?

Of course mate. 👍

Plane wiFi ?