Sign in to follow this  
MCMcMuffin

FS: Vinyl Country LP's Nelson, Rogers, Lobo, Robbins

Item: Assorted Country Vinyl
Price: See List
Item Condition:See List
Reason for selling: Saving for phono stage
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: A couple of records are not on Discogs, namely Johnny Rivers Gatefold last pic. All American Country Vol.2. The $1 and $2 records will be used as postage packers for anyone buying the other records!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200209_153540.jpg

20200209_154453.jpg

20200209_154002.jpg

Prices_country.PNG

20200217_193209.jpg

Edited by MCMcMuffin
updating items available and pics

Hi McMuffin, may I please have the 2nMarty Robbins and the Steve Winwood, posted to DARWIN.  Please PM me with PayPal details if you are happy to sell these. Cheers

20 hours ago, KRSDarwin said:

Hi McMuffin, may I please have the 2nMarty Robbins and the Steve Winwood, posted to DARWIN.  Please PM me with PayPal details if you are happy to sell these. Cheers

Hi KRS, will do.

Red Headed Stranger by Willie Nelson is a great record 

Edited by keyse1

Red Headed Stranger by Willie Nelson is a great record 

Sweet Dreams is the soundtrack to a biography of Patsy Cline

I googled to make sure that she is the singer on the soundtrack as a lot of film biography has the vocals by the star of the film

For $5 you get one of the finest female country singers of all time

One of her most famous songs Crazy was written by Willie Nelson and KD Lang covered 3 Cigarettes in an Ashtray and as great a singer as she is not quite up to Patsy’s standard

I have a few more Patsy Cline albums see below. All the vinyl's below are in Very Good Plus condition except Charley Pride Greatest hits it has had a lot of play and is covered in light scratches. None of the others have any marks and look as though they are unplayed.

The covers are in Very Good shape except on of the Patsy Clines has an unglued edge which will need some attention (G).

If someone wants the 3 Patsy Cline's will do as a package deal for $10! Otherwise $5 each for Patsy Cline

Johnny O'Keefe  Let True Love Begin K-Tel ‎– NA 473 Mono $10

Johnny O'Keefe The Best Of Johnny O'Keefe Calendar Records L 15026 $15 ( Rare is not on Discogs has the same cover as the Rainbow label one but is Calendar Records)

Package Deal on JOK take all 3 for $40

Slim Dusty Rodeo Riders AX.1049 Has a small hole at bottom of sleeve G $5 Vinyl is VG+

Slim Dusty Way Out There Sleeve is VG+ media VG+ $15

All 5 Slim Dusty records for $25

Take all the Willie Nelson Records for $60!

20200217_193209.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pioneer Lux Man
      Item: Celestion Ditton 551 Speakers
      Price: $550.00
      Item Condition: Excellent for the age
      Reason for selling: Too many speakers to hang to these.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal friends, COD Only
      Extra Info: This set of 551s came as part of complete system I bought to get a hold of a rare Luxman TT. The speakers were in pretty good overall condition, but one tweeter was dead, so both have now been replaced with SEAS 19TFF1 tweeters that are a perfect fit and even allow fitment of the original Celestion marked trim rings. Both original tweeters are included in the sale. While waiting for the tweeters the crossovers were recapped (by Speaker Bug), the front fascia repainted in the original colour, by roller, to match the original finish. The cabinets have been cleaned & oiled and have come up a real treat - probable the best condition 40yo cabs I've had. (There is only one small mark - as per the photos.) The grills are an 7/10 but would be an easy recover, or even make a complete new set and keep the originals as they are very 70's.
      The tech bits are all on the web along with reviews, but in basic terms these are a three way base reflex, front ported speaker, made in the UK in the late 70s, are 720h x 395w and 328d and weight 25kg each! Obviously local (4105) pickup is preferred, but I'm happy to drop to my local Pack & Send - who I know quite well and would do a good job packing them onto a pallet or skid. HiFi Shark pricing shows most good condition 551s in the A$700 - $1000 range, but I think I'm realistic in my pricing due to fitting the SEAS tweeters and re-capped crossovers. If you after a vintage three way that gives a great sound and looks sensational, then these might be the ticket. Can be demo'd with 24hrs notice.

Pictures:

• By Neilsy
      Hi,
      For sale are my pair of cherry coloured Dali Concept 8 speakers and accompanying Concept Center speaker, also in cherry.
      100% functional and in excellent condition. Can demonstrate working if desired.
      Bought new in QLD, first and only owner. Reason for sale is due to recent upgrade.
      Refer to official site for complete details:
      http://www.dali-speakers.com/en-US/Loudspeakers-1/CONCEPT-8.aspx
      http://www.dali-speakers.com/en-US/Loudspeakers-1/CONCEPT-Center.aspx?M=eCom_Catalog&PID=6847
      $800 for the set of 3 speakers.
      Pickup local from Brisbane (southside) or buyer can arrange own shipping.
      Can text photos to parties interested. I wasn't able to compress the pictures to upload...
      Thanks!
    • By Neilsy
      I am considering moving on my Cambridge Audio 751BD Upscaling Blu-ray player.
      Unit is located in Brisbane. I have no problem arranging and including shipping to a metro area nationwide included in the price.
      Unit was $1,299 1-2 years ago when bought.
      Looking for $650 inc delivery.
      Unit is absolutely like new, all parts present. Plays international Blu-rays.
      Will come in original box with manuals, remote, etc.
      All features and functions 100% working, no scratches or any visual, physical or operating defects.
      Potential reason for sale: to fund Oppo BDP-105D that I'm considering which I want for the 32bit DACs and "4k" upscaling.
      Sonically this unit is impressive, I run analogue audio out as you get 5 x Wolfson 24-bit DACs across 7.1 channels that was as opposed to I think just 1 that runs across if you use HDMI.
      It loads fast and you will still get many years out of it. Latest firmware is loaded on it.
      Review the specs for yourself....
      http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/azur-751bd-universal-upsampling-blu-ray-player

• By Adamite
      Hi All,
      I tried to do a lot of reading on this site and others to get to the bottom of this. I have been told in their system (Foxtel) I can only get a standard box. I live in a newish unit complex (bout 10 years old) with satellite and there is only a single cable in the wall (I guess pre HD).
      I have read that in some places a splitter is all that is required to get IQ to work and that a lot of channels were moved to the Horizontal in the recent past.
      I can get Free to air channels a bunch of the +2's, On Demand channels are showing (although I haven't tried).
      http://forums.whirlp...787893&p=2
      I have asked them to send out a technician to try out an IQ2 but they refused......
      Don't care if FTA or some +2's disappear but want IQ and HD (EPL and use a projector).
      I thought Satellite lite could get IQ and HD now, does it sound like I have extra lite, lite or something else?
      Channel changes for Foxtel lite customers - Knowfirst
      Foxtel Lite - Page 6 - Foxtel Digital - DTV Forum Australia - The leading audio visual and home theatre forum
      Foxtel Lite - Foxtel Digital - DTV Forum Australia - The leading audio visual and home theatre forum
      Box on the floor of the MDU:
      Matchmaster Multiswitch 3in (Sat H, Sat V, UHF/VHF), 8 out which all have cables plugged in, only 4 apartments on the floor though....
      I am concerned Foxtel DB is wrong but the phone people can't look past it (they are probably not technicians)
      Do you learned people think IQ is possible? Is there a Foxtel installer out there in Brisbane that can remedy?
    • By hatters
      Hi all
      I'm keen to have a look at some HT cabinets but I'm not sure on where I should start my search. I'd like a unit with adjustable shelves that are strongly supported - my current unit has shelves that sag with the weight of my centre speaker and avr & power amp.
      I'm looking for a cabinet roughly 1.8m wide, and a friend interstate has a bell'o unit that's pretty nice.
      So anyway, looking for any suggestions on where to look, or if anyone has something that might fit the bill that they're looking to sell, please let me know.
      I'm located in Brisbane.
      Thanks guys,
      Hatters