nandrzej

SOLD: FS: Rega Planet CD player

Item: Rega Planet CD player
Price: $250 plus shipping
Item Condition: Good working order
Reason for selling: No longer being used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fees)
Extra Info:

This is an original Rega Planet CD Player with the fantastic top loading mechanism. It has provided trouble free service and is a joy to use and is a CD player that supports index marks. One of the feet is a little loose - this should be straight forward to resolve and whilst the display elements all work they vary in brightness though this in no way detracts from the functionality

I had held onto this to be able to play CDs when they arrived in the house though with streaming and being able to purchase music to download when we recently moved house it was time to find a new owner.

It sounds great for a player of its epoch and price point and garnered praise on its release.

"Fortunately, as I listened to the Rega Planet, nothing raised its head to interfere with the music. Its sound was singularly grain-free. This is not, in the overworked phrase, because the player sounds like "analog." It doesn't. But there was an ease to its presentation that was seductive in the extreme." John Atkinson https://www.stereophile.com/cdplayers/634/index.html

Questions welcome.

Nick

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Edited by nandrzej
Added photos

This is a stonking bargain 

Always regretted selling mine a few years ago 

GLWS 

Sold pending payment

Edited by nandrzej
Changed post

1 hour ago, Mendes said:

@rockeater

Thanks Sergio.

I was just too late.

The original 3 in 1 home entertainment unit.  George Foreman grill, waffle  iron and CD player in the one box, brilliant.