Minitransit

FS: Epson EH-TW6600W Projector

Item: Epson EH-TW6600W  3D projector
Price: 850
Item Condition: Perfect
Reason for selling: No longer Required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Projector is in perfect condition. Was purchased new in 2016. 

Purchased in October 2019 from this forum. The item has not been used or set up and has remained boxed since Oct 2019.

Previous owner installed new lamp and has done 150 hours on it. He had absolutely no issues.

Only selling because I got a good deal on a Epson 9300.

Unit is in a wooded crate and safe packing for shipping interstate.

Priced to sell

Projector comes with:

- 2x 3d glasses unused

- Wireless module

- Remote

- Spare Lamp

- Power cord

I may be slow to respond to queries as I am travelling30624615_projectorfront.jpg.04bcb95381fd50ff49b59bfb1e55dd2d.jpg for two weeks.

533240045_Bulblife.jpg.ca35bbd5565743e591c52598fa038936.jpg

Pho30624615_projectorfront.jpg.04bcb95381fd50ff49b59bfb1e55dd2d.jpg1443871646_projector6.jpg.ce0694c29570a579f3cd555db75cd5a9.jpg1504529036_projector5.jpg.8afa418428f1303588edd2db78f1ac49.jpg610122592_projector4.jpg.57b8532f2c3672f9d447b4129bf139a4.jpg1887806277_Projector3.jpg.da02a381e346b79f6e3663f6b4ae0ad0.jpgtos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

sorry but would be better to post your pictures of the item not those from previous seller several months ago.

relying on a previous sellers item condition, as you have never used it, could be a problem as you would be responsible should a potential buyer find a problem.

GLWS

Thanks for your comments. Ill take new photos when I get back home later in the week

PAL

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Flynnyfalcon
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Mordialloc State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Bought on a whim, without truly thinking it through. No space, too many systems and no time to enjoy.  Removed from box, played for less than an hour and put back in the box. Ridiculous yes! Proof of purchase can be provided. 
        Sounded just as you’d expect. Clean, powerful and consuming.   And looks bloody fantastic!!

I also bought 2 extra covers, a denim blue and charcoal. $75each (NIB) 

A beautiful all in one system which has the power and finesse to fill any space.

• By muzzagruzz
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Caringbah South State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Home renovations Further information:

Purchased new by me. This is in very good condition with a couple of marks here and there. A very competent HT amplifier that I used with lots of Legend speakers and they require a bit of current to get going. The Denon didn't seemed to be fazed by the Legend speakers and drove them quite competently. 

Includes instructions, remote, microphone, aerial. No box so pick up only. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By muzzagruzz
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Caringbah South State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Home renovations Further information:

Purchased new by me from Audio Solutions in Mascot. Perfect condition with no marks on the player that I can see. Wonderful machine as most people know already so really no need to waft on about it. 

It comes with instructions, remote, USB thingy and nothing else. No box.

This is pick up only from early next week - w/b 27/07. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By scribble
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Hi I’m selling my Magico S5’s complete with original crates, so interstate courier is not a problem. * At buyers expense- these speakers are heavy!
      *Condition is Near New.

The S5 now takes its place not only atop Magico’s new model range, but as the standard bearer for the company’s new sonic direction. With the S Series, Magico delivers a newfound tonal lushness, freer-flowing bass, and an emphasis on organic musicality. The beauty of the S5 is that it achieves these fresh attributes without sacrificing Magico’s way with resolution, imaging, bass extension, and rhythm. I have to applaud Magico for finding a way to create speakers that are more affordable and more overtly inviting than its flagship line, without losing the essence of the brand. I encourage you to listen for yourself. Even if you are someone who has loved every Magico to come down the pike, you may well be as surprised and delighted as I was.
      SPECS & PRICING
      Type: 3-way, dynamic driver, floor standing loudspeaker
      Driver complement: Two 10" woofers; one 6" midrange; one 1" tweeter
      Frequency response: 22Hz–50kHz
      Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
      Sensitivity: 89dB
      Dimensions: 15" x 48" x 14"
      Weight: 190 lbs.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By denimhunter
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: North carlton State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: Too many cartridges Further information:

An early example of Kondo design Audio Note io mc phono cartridge. 
      I purchased this from Japan and had the cartridge checked and retipped by ANA Mighty sound in France.  Retipped with Van del haul stylus.  Damper have been checked and suspension rebuilt.  Coil is silver original.

So this is literally a New cartridge.
      Played for about 20 hours for testing since rebuilt.  They are quite rare and hardly come up for sale.  The cost of the rebuilt alone is in excess of $2000.
      I have quite a few cartridges so just have to let go some to better home.

Known as one of the best low output mc cartridge designed by Kondo san.  Output 0.1 mv with 1 ohm impedance so will work with a minimum of x30 step up ratio and high gain phono stage.

ANA mighty sound is highly reputable cartridge repairer and builder in France.
      Their Sculpture A3 cartridges were used by Thomas Schick, Frank Schroeder in Sibatone (western electric), Vitus and Thrax demo rooms among others in the recent 2019 Munich high end show.

Additional info for those interested:
      http://anamightysound.com/
      https://www.tonepublications.com/analogaholic/ana-mighty-sound/

François from Ana mighty have repaired and rebuilt Koetsu and SPU for me previously.  They are always careful to ensure the original sound signature of the cartridge design are retained, especially for the classics like koetsu and AN/Kondo.

Note: headshell Not included in the sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ