Item: Sony MDR-Z7M2 Headphones
Price: $350 AUD (Firm) including free shipping.
Item Condition: Good. Very minor signs of use as pictured. Well maintained and cleaned for a new home. Will ship in original packaging.
Reason for selling: Not used enough.
Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer.
Extra Info: Originally retailing for $1299 AUD,  the Z7M2 probably has some of the best build quality and comfort of any large transportable headphone in its class. Just stare into the inky void of the black aluminium earcups and the Fibonacci sequence grille. I did not enjoy the sound as much as I had hoped but your mileage may vary - I think it does well with instrumental and well recorded jazz / acoustic tracks. 

Listing includes original packaging, 3.5mm cable, 4.4mm balanced cable and quarter inch adapter.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

6AB3B2F7-3432-4DD1-9A63-DA31D3B82A04.jpeg

CB33CB7E-C69E-4E14-9681-78667A14C8AD.jpeg

E441E2A8-9AE4-43BA-BB1E-B65CFF7AF951.jpeg

FC4A9850-FB7A-46BE-81D3-AAD5A0903886.jpeg

DD91A535-35E1-48D7-9FFF-2B76D2EA2DF2.jpeg

7A944F58-381B-4E94-B8CA-A4CD39BDEA56.jpeg

680D95DB-B273-451D-933D-FF47C77A30A9.jpeg

E6FAAE88-C1B1-4A16-A6CE-833453F2DDDD.jpeg

6AEF0FB3-81B4-4A42-9EB2-9D95F2F19E95.jpeg

079F945A-8DCD-4574-B871-0299BC09B083.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Sennheiser current flagship headphone, comes with packaging and standard cable. Purchased in May 2020 used sparingly as I have other Sennheiser headphones. ADL/furutech cable not included in this sale price

Photos:

• By draculr
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: West Hoxton State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Purchased different pair Further information: For sale a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro headphones. Purchased just last month (Nov2020) from minidisc Australia.

They were purchased along with a pair of LCD2s and I decided to stick with those and sell the DT 1990.

As new condition with the box, both sets of pads, both sets of cables, the hard case and invoice.

Pickup from west Hoxton or I can express post anywhere in au

Photos: 

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Edlaguni
      Item Condition: Used - MINT Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: North Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Prefer another set of cans Further information:

Photos: actual photos attached

Used for a few weeks only (bought around Oct 2020) but the hardware doesn't sit well on my head and ears. Comes with everything that came in the box + receipt.

Fully working, audiophile, hi-res, clear, and incredibly detailed open-back headphones. Hear every detail of your music through these high-end headphones. These are OPEN-BACK headphones.
      Not the usual/mid-range Beats, Sony, Sennheiser, Philips, Audio Technica, etc Bluetooth headphones. 

You can hear decent sound from these headphones with a USB-C DAC (I can lend you one for testing) and your iPhone/Android/Laptop. However, the power of these headphones shines with a headphone amplifier (impedance is 600 ohms). Please check Beyerdynamic's website for specs (I'm not that tech savvy when it comes to headphones).

Please check and pick up at North Sydney ONLY.

Price is FIXED. Thank you.

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Sony UBP X700 4k bluray player in good condition, 1.5 years old.
      Bought a different 4k player recently so this one is for sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By cooper9797
      Item Condition: As new condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Clayton State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling:  
      Further information:
      Got it brand new a few days ago and tried on for about 30 minutes. Ended up preferring my PM-3's hence looking to pass it on. Never used the supplied cable as well as I had my own. Can provide receipt upon sale.

PLEASE READ