Faith No More

Monk

So, just a heads up if you haven't heard and would be interested, Faith No More are touring in May.

Alrighty then!

Pre-sale tickets go onsale Monday.  Unfortunately through Ticketek, so I'm assuming it's going to be a shitfight to actually purchase, but fingers crossed.  And unfortunately they're at the Entertainment Centre in Brissie, I was hoping they might be at the new Fortitude Music Hall, but can't win them all.

https://www.frontiertouring.com/faithnomore

• Like 2

On 08/02/2020 at 7:04 PM, Monk said:

Unfortunately through Ticketek, so I'm assuming it's going to be a shitfight to actually purchase, but fingers crossed.

The trick is to jump in the queue well before 2pm presale time.    

At least I think that's the trick.   I've always forgotten and get stuffed around when I log right on  sale time.   

edit.  I've just been checking and it's not as simple as getting in beforehand. 

You can't log in too early because the queue only takes a few seconds,  but then your   ~10 minute timer starts .  I think you're best to log in at around 1:55pm,  which hopefully gives 4-5min to complete the purchase after tickets go on sale.    But,  that's assuming the queue still only takes seconds if you log 5 min before.  It might take much longer.   

What makes it even more annoying is you can't reset the timer (eg.  by logging out).   So if you jump the gun you might end up with a timer expiring immediately after release time.   

Apparently the best way it to go to an outlet and avoid the internets all together.

Edited by manchu

5 hours ago, manchu said:

The trick is to jump in the queue well before 2pm presale time.    

At least I think that's the trick.   I've always forgotten and get stuffed around when I log right on  sale time.   

edit.  I've just been checking and it's not as simple as getting in beforehand. 

You can't log in too early because the queue only takes a few seconds,  but then your   ~10 minute timer starts .  I think you're best to log in at around 1:55pm,  which hopefully gives 4-5min to complete the purchase after tickets go on sale.    But,  that's assuming the queue still only takes seconds if you log 5 min before.  It might take much longer.   

What makes it even more annoying is you can't reset the timer (eg.  by logging out).   So if you jump the gun you might end up with a timer expiring immediately after release time.   

Apparently the best way it to go to an outlet and avoid the internets all together.

Yeah, I tried a couple of times just before the local start time, so I had about 5 mins left once the time rolled around and wasn't very hopeful.  But got a GA ticket straight up.  So that's like the complete opposite experience for Tool :lol: and a lot of their other sales.

Bring on May!