migasson

SOLD: FS: Black Rhodium coax, Audioquest Forest USB, and Wireworld RCA’s

Item: Black Rhodium coax, Audioquest Forest USB, and Wireworld RCA’s
Price: $100 plus $25 postage
Item Condition: very good
Reason for selling: not needed 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

yes, I’m clearing out all my cables (and there’s a bonus Wacom stylus. Not sure if it’s working!)

Black Rhodium coaxial 

Audioquest Forest USB

Wireworld Luna short RCA’s x 2

Tara Labs RCA’s 

Belkin and Vention optical cables

Mogami instrument cables

Wacom stylus

HDMI cable from Kmart

USB dock

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

1747DE03-43B6-4728-A54A-E3496BE4D4AD.jpeg

Edited by migasson
Details

Hi Meh,

I willing to buy them.

Cheers.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sum1
      Item Condition: Good. See below picture Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Beverly Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal with fees on the buyer unless sent as a personal payment Reason for selling: Cleaning up Further information:
      I bought the Dragonfly Black awhile ago to try it with my iem but i found it too loud for it and its been left idle most of the time so i'm selling them to clean up my gears.
      Note that this is the v1.5 with MQA support (tested with Tidal) but the label at the back of the unit has faded out. Item has never been taken outside of home so the condition is still good.
      I took a bunch of close up pics so you can see the condition of the unit itself.

Price includes shipping by the standard auspost satchel. 
      Do note that with auspost satchel the box will usually get some dents on them due to the way auspost handle satchels but the unit itself should be protected by the original product box

Comes with the original box, travel pouch and flight manual.

Photos:

• By alexb
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: EFT, Pickup or PayPal (buyer pays any transaction fees) Reason for selling: Not used Purchased new from authorised AudioQuest dealer. Second from the top model from AudioQuest.

Component video provides a significantly better picture than other analog connections, like composite or S-video. Its greater color bandwidth results in clearer color reproduction with less bleeding. AudioQuest's YIQ-3 delivers sharp detail and accurate, lifelike colors from your video source.

CinemaQuest YIQ component video cables include three identical maximum performance coaxial cables, one for each of the three component signals; the “Y” (b&w) signal and the “I” and “Q” signals (also known as Pb and Pr), which contain all the color information. In the two channel S- video system (also known as Y/C), the “I” and “Q” component signals are combined to create a single “C” signal. When available, a three channel component signal is better because it avoids the degradation caused by the process of combining and separating.

YIQ-3 uses a 6.1% Silver Center Conductor (6.1% SPC) insulated with Hard Cell Foam (HCF). Normal 1.25% silver-plate greatly improves high frequency performance for a fraction of the cost of solid silver. A 6.1% silver conductor is much closer to all silver, still for a fraction of the cost. Nitrogen Injected HCF reduces distortion caused by the insulating material. The combination Copper foil and Silver- Plated braid shield provides 100% protection coverage and lower distortion. Gold-Plated RCA, BNC or D- Sub 15 connectors are professionally attached with superior AudioQuest solder.

• By Moikel
      Item:King Cobra RCAs .5metre or longer
      Price Range: Negotiable 
      Item Condition: Very good or better
      Extra Info:

• By KYK
      Item Condition: Used, very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: BRIGHTON EAST State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      The 'twist' on these cables is that it has an original audioquest RCA on one end and the other end is unterminated... The reason for this is that I had to change from unbalanced to balanced connections for my subby and because this cable is triple balanced and I wanted to save some money, I bought some Neutrik XLR connectors and made a 'DIY' lead... 🙂

The length of the cable is approx. 390mm and obviously will require one pair of RCAs to make it work...one for the DIYer...can recommend using some Neutrik ProFi RCAs (NEUTRIK NF2C-B/2) (link: https://factorysound.com/products/nf2c-b-slash-2).

• By mrf0ster
      Price: $100.00 Item Condition: New/Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Brooklyn State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: No longer Required Further information:  Clean out time. (Mods, I hope this is allowed)

Wire world Oasis 7 RCA 1M $100.00 (Used) SOLD
      Audioquest Type 4 Speaker Cable 3M $200.00 (Used) SOLD

Mogami 3082 Speaker Cable 2M $150.00 (Brand New Unused)

(Prefer pickup but depending on where you are postage may vary)

Thanks for looking.