Sign in to follow this  
onairpic

FS: Schwinn Mesa Frontier Mountain Bike (Blue) (Size: Center to Top 17 inches)

Item: Schwinn Mesa Frontier Mountain Bike (Blue) (Size: Center to Top 17 inches)-
Price: $180
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (plus 3%), COD Only
Extra Info:

For sales is my Schwinn Mesa Frontier Blue Mountain Bike in very condition with some rusting and scratches.   I only used it mostly riding around the Sydney Olympic parks and on occasions at the NSW National Park Royal National Park bike tracks when my sons were younger. Thus, the bike have not been heavily used.  

Total Weight is approx 14KGs. Wheel size is about 26 inches.

I took as much picture as I can so that you can see the features as I am not familiar with the terms.  I also have the manuals if needed. Send me a message if you have any questions or want to see pictures of specific area.

This is for pick-up only so that you can inspect it and decide if you still want to take it.  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190704_114519.jpg

20190704_114526.jpg

20190704_114600.jpg

20190704_114707.jpg

20190704_114618.jpg

20190704_114630.jpg

20190708_094616.jpg

20190708_094954.jpg

20190726_151634.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Snapper()
      Price: $280 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Montmorency State: Victoria Payment Method: All Reason for selling: Thinning out the herd, just keeping the Corals Further information: 
      Fantastic pair of german made Canton speakers.
      Canton speakers are good, very good, and German made so excellent quality.
      Pickup Montmorency 3094 or can deliver if close by.
      Pickup Montmorency 3094
      Model: Karat 60
      Production Years: 1987 - 1990
      Produced in: Germany
      Color: Black
      Cabinet Measurements: 12.2 x 22.8 x 12.2 inches (WxHxD)
      Weight: 37 lbs each
      Technical Data:
      Cabinet Style: Acoustic Suspension and after 1989 Bass-reflex 3-Way
      Bookshelf Speaker
      Chassis:
      Woofer: 260 mm Paper cone.
      Midrange: 120 mm Paper cone.
      Tweeter: 25 mm Alu-Manesium Dome.
      Load Carrying Ability: 100/150 W (RMS-/Peak)
      Sensitivity: 93.4 dB
      Frequency Range: 22 Hz - 30 kHz
      Crossover Points: 450/4000 Hz
      Impedence: 4 Ohm

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By saad
      Price: $550 Item Condition: Lightly used, fair bit of dust from sitting in storage! Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Clean out Further information: Ive had these monitors for years, however when I moved back to Canberra I never really pulled them out and used them. For the money they are fantastic, add a DAC with a volume control and you've got an incredible sounding system for peanuts. I just pulled them out and set them up, and had a good listen, everything is working and they sound brilliant. I was planning to keep these, but honestly they have just been sitting around not being used, the money could be better put to use elsewhere.

Unfortunately I dont have the boxes anymore as I through them out, but if you really wanted them shipped, I could securely pack and ship via e-go or similar.

Photos: 
    • By Willmax
      Price: $1300 Item Condition: Excellent used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: EFT, PPF, Cash in hand Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Denon DP-59L, Direct Drive, bi-directional AC Servo Quartz PLL motor, 32.5cm dia. 2.2kg platter, electronic brake.
      Dynamic Servo Tracer tonearm with OFC wiring.
      The turntable is fully automatic with auto-return and can also be operated manually.
      It weighs a hefty 15kg with a huge over-sized plinth and large rubber feet that are great at damping any external vibrations.
      The LP12 is shown alongside to give a sense of scale, it looks tiny in comparison, but it's the one I've decided to keep long term and hence the sale of the Denon.
      Dust cover is clear and shinny throughout, with no cracks, there are some light scuffs on the lid, which are barely noticeable and do not detract from the overall look and presentation.
      Manufactured in Japan from 1984 all the way to 1996.

Free shipping to anywhere in Australia. 
      Happy to offer a special deal for local pick up or delivery in Adelaide metro. 

Happy to answer any questions via PM.

Photos: 

• By Tom Z
      Price: $300 Item Condition: Very good 7.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: 

Up for sale is this rare set of (4) Wally feet. These were purchased as used items from Secher Audio in 2009 for $600.00. Wally feet were designed by a very reclusive guy, Wally Neumann who took the basis of flagship Harmonix tuning feet, and improved them with a constrained layer design comprised of exotic materials including ebony. For the tweak freaks out there, you can turn the feet over to the other side to get a slightly different tone. There is black felt material on one side and green felt material on the other to denote the different sides. I haven't experimented with this feature, but according to George Secher there is a subtle difference.

These are 'absorbtion' type feet which are designed to absorb vibration through constrained layer technology then release the energy as heat. I had great success using the Wallys under my dac & cd player, as well as under a power conditioner. To read more about the basic design principle of Wally feet, you can read about Harmonix tuning feet on the Combak/Harmonix website. Harmonix are probably best known for providing the isolation for the legendary Reimyo CDP-777 & more recent CDT-777. The equivalent Harmonix feet are the TU-666ZX which were quite a bit more expensive and retailed for over $1200.00USD for a set of 4!

Unlike most metallic feet, Wally feet add a touch of warmth. I recall when I bought them, they were by far the best isolation feet George had in the store at the time (which included Aurios Pro Max and a few others). I also recall George saying Wally felt his feet sounded better than the Harmonix feet. In gold and black, they look as good as they sound for sure! Wally feet have been out of production for many years and very rarely come up for sale.

Condition wise, the feet show normal wear for their age incl: a few minor nicks. There is a minor crack in the Ebony wood on one foot that is only noticeable on close inspection & doesn't affect the performance of the foot at all. The outer gold rings are immaculate. Overall, the feet are in very good condition and have been well cared for since purchase.

A note about shipping:

I am offering free tracked shipping Australia-wide. I will ship these items via Australia Post with Signature on delivery anywhere in Australia. They will be packed in a suitable size box with ample bubble wrap to ensure a safe journey. Otherwise local pickup is welcome. I will make a 2% donation to the Bushfire Appeal on completion of the sale. Here is your chance to pick up some true collectors items! Any questions, just ask!

• By dragonite
      Price: $600 Item Condition: near ming conditions Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Wheelers hill State: Victoria Payment Method: cash preferred Reason for selling: surplus Further information: 

Both are in near perfect coditions. You would not be disappointed. Very solid build like a tank. Made in England.
      Can be separate if you like
      Rega Brio amplifier $400
      Rega Radio $250
      Both $600

Serviced and it's working flawlessly.

-- Rega Brio amplifier --
      Very siplify design with Phono input and plenty of Line level input

-- Rega Radio / Tuner  --
      Tested and both FM and AM work well.