Sign in to follow this  
Audionerd

SOLD: Price Drop: BRYSTON B-60R INTEGRATED AMP

Item: Bryston B-60R Integrated Amplifier with remote handset
Price: Reduced from $2450 to $1750!! RRP $7,999. Donation to SNA on sale
Item Condition: Excellent apart from some rubbed off letters on front panel, but selections are still clear
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
Extra Info: Superbly engineered Canadian amp with 20 year warranty when new. Close to the quietest I've heard, with neutral and non-fatiguing yet dynamic sound. Understated slimline construction is surprisingly heavy, with output of over 60W RMS @ 8 ohms and 100W RMS @ 4 ohms. Features 4 pairs of RCA inputs plus Tape Monitor Loop, Headphone socket and removable Pre Out/Main In links. All switches, contacts and connectors are gold plated.

This unit in silver comes complete with manual, individual test report and motorised volume control via the optional handset. All original packaging means that safe postage at buyer's expense is available.

Rare opportunity to secure a highly regarded amp at a ridiculously small fraction of new retail price, as this model hardly ever appears on the used market. A bargain for those who value quality over quantity. Many favourable reviews including MasterSwitch.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2176.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2178.JPG

IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_2180.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audionerd
      Price: $6950 Item Condition: Virtually as new with all original packaging & accessories Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: Need funds. I have 2 Torus but can only justify keeping 1 Further information: Definitely the world's most advanced "subwoofer" system (for want of a better word) and consistently reviewed as the most accurate at any price. No other manufacturer can copy the patented design, even if they had the materials technology to try - which they don't. Living with a Torus for some time, I couldn't imagine being without at least one. Having enjoyed RELs and JL Audio previously, this is in another league when it comes to true extension, definition, speed and control. Its ability to integrate with the highest quality main speakers when set up properly with matching amplifier and crossover controls adds presence, soundstage depth and ambience, timing and even midrange richness. Most serious audiophiles who don't have a device like this are kidding themselves if they believe their speakers have sufficient bass and can't be further enhanced. It takes less than 30 seconds to demonstrate this! The Torus is not for those seeking a large boombox - it's not particularly large, although extremely heavy - it's for critical listeners seeking more realistic and complete reproduction than their main speakers can produce on their own, whatever the size and price.

The Torus places an 18" upward firing, ultra-stiff, lightweight, multi-axial carbon fibre cone at the end of a phenomenally powerful push-pull motor. Frequency response is quoted as 10-150 Hz. The bipolar (not Class D !!) control amplifier accepts line level (RCA & XLR) or speaker level inputs, so it can be connected to any existing amplifier.

Because the design is revolutionary and completely resolved from the ground upwards, winning awards every year, it is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future. This is a current model with RRP over $15K and rising with the fall in our dollar vs British pound. At less than half new price and as good as new condition, it's a component that logically should interest any dedicated audiophile with the funds, especially since I've just reduced the price from $7500 to $6950. Original cartons mean that safe shipping at buyer's expense is an option. Local buyers are welcome to an audition and can choose between the Torus combo I've used for a while and the one I've recently connected for the sale. Donation to SNA.

• By Audionerd
      Price: $18950 Item Condition: As new with all original packaging, remote, manuals & cables Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: Need funds Further information: Components from this ultra high end US manufacturer rarely come onto the used market in Australia, and almost never in this condition. The power amps were purchased brand new, the preamp as a perfect trade-in, all 240V directly from the Australian distributor. Neither have any cosmetic flaw I can see and certainly no flaw in performance. They have never needed repair, unlike the only other preamp of which I'm aware that has been sold here. The preamp has now been superseded by model 1110 with RRP of $32,500 and rising dramatically. Unlike the 1010 it has no inbuilt phono, but still cheap for Boulder!! As well as onboard MM/MC phono, the 1010 has a comprehensive range of programmable facilities that may be useful in truly high end systems, but no features like unbalanced inputs or tone controls which Boulder feels are inappropriate at this level. The preamp's resonance-free 16Kg chassis is complemented internally with advanced surface-mount technology and micro-circuitry for minimal signal path degradation. Close inspection of its build quality reveals it as a thing of beauty.

The power amps individually are not large or exceptionally heavy, but with 200W RMS @ 8 ohms have easily driven and controlled every speaker I've tried on them. Their control of bass notes and dynamics is something I've not heard in any other amps, so it's not surprising to me that Boulder is legendary for these qualities. Otherwise it's hard to describe the sound as anything in particular, as it appears to be dead neutral. These amps might expose flaws in other equipment, but in a system good enough to do them justice, they sing!

Original heavy duty cartons are included for safe transport at the buyer's expense, while genuine locals are welcome to be blown away by an audition. Hopefully someone out there will recognise the opportunity to get into the "Big League" at the right price.  RRP was $42,450 ($22,650 for preamp & $19,800 for power amps). Price now reduced for quick sale, with donation to SNA.

• By brabs
      Price: $140 Item Condition: Used- but like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Hastings State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal +3%, bank deposit or cash Reason for selling: Not used Further information: 
      up for sale is a NUC5PGYH NUC
      With 4gb ram and 32gb flash storage. A hdd or ssd can be installed to add extra storage with a 2.5” drive.
      Windows 10 home is activated for this device.
      It has been reset and upon starting will start setup for the new owner.
      specs below
      The Intel NUC5PGYH0AJ Mini PC features an
      Intel Pentium N3700 2.4GHz Quad Core processor,
      4GB DDR3L memory,
      Intel HD graphics,
      32GB storage,
      VGA,
      HDMI v1.4,
      4x USB 3.0 (2 rear, 2 front including 1x charging capable),
      Intel Wireless-AC 3165 M.2 2230, wireless antennas (IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4, Intel Wireless Display), a VESA mounting bracket and measures a tiny 115mm x 111mm x 51.6mm. 
      I can post at buyers expense or pickup in Hastings 

• By Hayo1991
      Item: SB Acoustics Ara cabinets in satin white
      Price: $450 (excluding shipping)
      Item Condition: As new, only unboxed to take pictures
      Reason for selling: Delivery of the cabinets took 3 months and in the meantime my plans have changed.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Bought these from Wagner for $699, current price at Wagner is $799.

The cabinets come with the bass reflex port and insert nuts for drivers installed. The following parts are also included:

Hex socket screws 4x20mm (for drivers) Countersunk screws 4x20mm (for terminal plate) Wood screws 4x16mm (for crossover) Stainless steel terminal plate Binding posts (black and red) Seal gasket for terminal plate Name plate Grills for tweeters and woofers Damping material  
      Not included are the drivers (MW16P-4 and TW29R or TW29BN) and crossovers. If needed I could assist with installing those.

For more information about the Ara and Ara Be speakers please see the links to the SB Acoustics website:
      http://sbacoustics.com/product/ara/
      http://sbacoustics.com/product/ara-be/ 

I have the original box with foam for shipping.

Photos:

• By jyojo
      Item: Benq W5700 True DLP 4K Projector- As New
      Price: $2700($4100 rrp)
      Item Condition:Used
      Reason for selling:Upgrade offer
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Selling my Benq W5700 4k Projector in mint condition.
      Lamp usage is around 280hrs. Bought last year brand new and comes with all original accessories,box and one
      optional genuine benq 3d glass.