RCA cable for Hugo 2

I've just picked up a Chord Hugo 2. When I went to connect it to my headamp, I found that my Audioquest RCA cables don't fit in the Hugo's housing.

I'm wondering if any Hugo 2 owners can recommend moderately-priced RCA cables that fit.

Thanks!

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I need an RCA analog to RCA analog connection to go from the Hugo 2 to the headamp. They take the same kind of connection. (It's not BNC - it's the normal one, or at least the kind of RCA connection I'm familiar with.)

The problem is that the Hugo 2's RCA connectors are recessed in the case, and the diameter of the cutout is too small to accommodate the housing of many high end RCA cables.

According to the Hugo's designer, the diameter of the cutout is 13mm.  The trouble is that I'm finding it hard to find information about the diameter of the casing for RCA cables.

3 hours ago, Decky said:

Very stupid box design - I think you will have to go DIY route - Neutrik RCAs should fit in those holes. 

https://www.parts-express.com/neutrik-rean-nys352g-rca-plug-connector-gold--092-112

You can get them on ebay for very little money. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure I'm comfortable changing the housing on my existing cables, but I'll keep it in mind.

24 minutes ago, PicoWattson said:

Eichman bullets are 13mm OD so they wont fit. 

Star Line and WBT are 12.7mm OD so not much clearance on those either.

Thanks for the info. This one is a tough nut to crack.

A local dealer tells me that the Chord Clearway interconnects will fit the Hugo, so I might give that a try. Or the Jaycar cables Galactic Soap recommends.

On 06/02/2020 at 10:17 AM, Decky said:

Very stupid box design

Can't agree enough. It annoys me to no end that Chord puts such good DACs in such ineptly designed boxes. Every single aspect of the boxes, from the buttons to the displays (or lack thereof) to the actual box geometry is like its designed by a narcissist who hates the device's users and wants to spite them as much as possible while also jerking themself off about how different and unique their designs are. On top of that they're gaudy too. ?

This morning the damn thing set itself to line level when it powered on. I'm usually quite careful, but it's so hard to tell where the volume's set - so for a second and a half my headphones blasted my ears at foll volume.