sa2013

FS: Sonos Connect

Item: Sonos Connect

Price: $190

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: No longer required

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Extra Info:

I had this player for about 6 years. It’s in excellent condition. I seem to have misplaced the box when was moving, so it's only Sonos Connect and power cable. Prefer local buyer.

It currently retails for $495

https://www.melbournehifi.com.au/products/sonos-connect?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=3707437059&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Smart-Shopping&utm_content=Smart-Shopping-adgroup&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7OnxBRCNARIsAIW53B_8mwl9Fy1XIYVcA0b3jil5ywd3AXG84BrPmnUl5djj7nZbBvQvogEaAjyNEALw_wcB

Thanks for looking.

Photos:

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1484.JPG

Edited by sa2013

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pretender
      Item Condition: Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: woodend State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moved to the country so lost my FM radios Further information: 
       This is a beautiful sounding Tuner which I used for years before moving to the country. It does AM, FM with a mono and a muting options. The front plate is still very good looking after all those years although the top plate has some scratches.
      I can ship for an extra $10.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Pops110
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Sold amp. Further information:  Very nice 5u4g rectifier valve, this was my pick of the bunch without getting into super exotic valves. Bought as a high testing valve, I have put unknown amount of hours on it, maybe 400. It still sounds great, only selling as I’ve sold the amp this was used in.

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very Good, a couple of small scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash or Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought this 4 years ago and has worked flawlessly as a FireWire to spdif converter from my Mac Mini to my Audio Note Dac. I have an Audioquest Diamond Firewire Cable that I could do a deal on as well. Also included are the manual and remote. I don’t have the original box, but can ship. I’ve checked the price against Hifishark and this is listing is considerably cheaper.

info from the Weiss website: https://www.weiss.ch/products/int202-int203

“Your favorite D/A converter may not be the latest but you like its sound, appearance and features. So you don't want to buy another expensive DAC just to connect a computer.
      This is where our interfaces come in. The INT202 / INT203 allow any DAC to be connected to a FireWire or Thunderbolt ported computer. This is done, optimally, by slaving to the computer's internally generated clock with absolute bit transparency.“

“The INT202 is a stereo Firewire to AES/EBU (unidirectional) interface with infrared remote control for volume and absolute polarity. It supports dual wire data transfer in 176.4/192 kHz mode for older D/A Converters. The bit transparency of the player software on the computer can be checked with the INT202.”

https://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/weiss5/1.html

Photos: 

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very good spades could use a polish Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought these her a few years ago. Spades could use a polish, but otherwise in good condition. Price seems fair for a quick sale when compared to Hifishark. 

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/walker6/walker.html

https://www.audiocognoscenti.com/blog/-walkers-high-definition-links-a-work-of-art

Photos: 

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Decent with a few nicks and scratches works fine Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFR, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not used Further information: I’ve had this unit for a couple of years now. I’m not the first owner, and I have no idea of the history. It has a few knocks and scratches, but works as intended. I used this on my Mac mini to isolate it. Have since moved and am altering my setup.
      Cheapest price on Hifishark is $330, so I figure with scratches and knocks taken into consideration, my price is fair. 
      I don’t have the original box, but I’m happy to ship.

Photos: